Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier.

Wonderfully Wandering Alone

Chapter Eleven

Pete stuck to his word, moving me back into my old room that same night.

He even let me rummage through his closet that he had set up for the both of us.
He allowed me to take anything at all that I would like to wear.

Considering that my other closet was filled with ball gowns and victorian era clothing, I grabbed as many band tees as I could, along with a few pairs of jeans, skirts, and multiple sets of colored and patterned tights.

As soon as I had scooped up all the clothes in my arms, Pete flashed by, leaving me empty-handed. He insisted that he put them in my room since he was a gentleman by nature. I giggled slightly at that statement.

A second later, he disappeared before my eyes. I quickly started to hopelessly wander around the room, searching for him in the strangest of places.

As I was looking under the bed, I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn around quickly to see Pete without any clothes in his arms. My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"I can teleport to any place in the world as long as I know what it looks like, Ver. I do that a lot, so you're going to have to get used to it." He smirked at me while explaining, chuckling slightly at the end.

"Oh..." I muttered in understanding, then made my way over to Pete's bedroom door. Before my fingertips could even graze the doorknob, Pete was stand in front of me, blocking the door.

"Pete? Aren't we going to my room now?" I asked, getting a little anxious at his actions.

"Yes, we are... But... uh... it's.. uh... it's easier for us to... teleport!" He struggled to answer my question, stuttering and hesitating with every word, then sounding sort of relieved as he finished his sentence.

"Okay... If you say so..." I agreed hesitantly, thinking there was a different reasoning for Pete's actions.

"Okay, let's get ready. Come over here. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt or anything like that." He gestured to me with a single finger to step closer him.

When I was about a foot or so away from him, his arms swiftly wrapped around my body, pulling it into his own. My head was nestled comfortably into his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist, loving the comforting feeling of the embrace we shared together.

"Now close your eyes and relax. We'll be in your room in a flash." He spoke softly into my ear.

I felt myself inhale a large breath, closing my eyes, then a strange tingling sensation reverberated throughout my whole body. Then a flash of heat proceeded through my body, making me cringe slightly.

Almost as soon as it had started, it was over, causing me to open my eyes, seeing that Pete and I were now standing in the middle of my old room.

I squealed, proceeding to take in the familiarity of the room by running around and touching everything in the room to make sure it was real. As I was examining everything, I could feel Pete's stare radiating through the back of my head.

When I had finished the overall inspection of my room, I turned to Pete, seeing that he had a pleasant smile on his face. A smile creeped onto my face as I walked back over to him.

"Thank you. I'm really happy to have my old room back." As I spoke, my short arms wrapped themselves around Pete in a hug. Without hesitation, he returned the hug in the most gentle way possible.

I giggled slightly before squeezing him as much as I could in bear hug.

"I can't even squish you! You're too tough!" I complained jokingly, pouting at him as I pulled away.
He laughed, showing off his gorgeous smile, before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Then before I could realize what he was doing, I was being lifted off the ground in the strongest bear hug I've ever received.

I coughed slightly, groaning and laughing slightly as I spoke. "Uggh... Pete! I... can't breathe!!!"

I kicked my legs rapidly in an attempt to get him to let go, which only resulted in him loosening his hold on my waist, but still holding me up in the air.

"Pete! Let me down!" I giggled before he gently set me down, smiling down at me.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior letting a small smile remain on my face as I looked up at him.

After a few seconds of us just looking at each other, Pete stretched his arms over his head and glanced around the room.
"I guess I should probably leave you so you can have some alone time. I will see you soon, Ver." He nodded his head slightly in my direction before he turned, heading towards my door.

When his hand landed on the doorknob, my stomach twisted slightly before I jumped up and ran over to him.

"Wait! Don't go!" I yelled as I practically ran into him. He quickly turned around at my voice, looking at me with a questioning look.

I raised myself up on my tip-toes, wrapping my hands around his neck loosely as I placed a soft kiss on his cheek, then backed away, looking at the floor.

"I just wanted to say thank you again." I spoke softly as I found myself biting my bottom lip nervously.

Before I could really register what was happening next, Pete had lifted my chin up, leaving me to close my eyes almost instantly. I leaned closer and closer to him in suspense of what was to come next, until my lips touched his in a strangely... cold kiss.

I could feel the blush from my cheeks fall away as my eyes snapped open. I felt my whole body break out in chills as a sharp intake of breath passed my lips.

My face contorted into confusion, pain, and disbelief as my body gave out on me, causing me to crumple to the floor in a mess of limbs.

My vision faded in and out as I struggled to breathe properly. I felt a single tear slide down my cheek as I looked up to see Pete with a sadistic smile on his face as I mouthed out one word to him in a last attempt to understand what was happening before I blacked out completely.

That one word was "Why?"
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW UPDATE!! YAY!!
Man... I feel bad when I can't update as often as I would like to. :P
Sorry about that guys!!
So... Pete was being nice... but maybe not so much anymore...
What do you think is happening to Ver?
Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
Did Pete really mean to do that to Ver?
Is Ver going to be Pete's slave now? Hmm?
COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! :D
THANKS FOR READING!!!