Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier.

Wonderfully Wandering Alone

Chapter Seventeen

I could feel myself slowly waking from my sleep, so I stretched my arms, as well as my legs, and noticed that I was not in my bed.

I quickly sat up, looking around to see that I was still in Ryan's bedroom, and all the memories of the night before filled my head. A small smile made its way onto my face, and I turned to wake the sleeping vampire next to me, but I found that side of the bed vacant.

My eyebrows came together in confusion, but I just shrugged my shoulders and got out of bed. I then noticed that I was still only clad in my bra and panties, so I slowly began sneaking back to the room I had woken up in the day before. As I had just reached the door, I could hear someone's footsteps coming down the hall, and I swiftly went inside, shutting the door behind me.

I went over to the dresser, finding some t-shirts, button-ups, and sweatpants.

I'm guessing these are Ryan and Brendon's clothes.

They couldn't have just gone shopping for some girl clothes that would actually fit me?


I grudgingly grabbed one of the shirts, seeing that it was an old Journey band tee. I giggled lightly and quickly put it on, noticing that it was way too big for me. I was laughing quietly to myself and digging through the dresser for some pants, when the door to my room was opened.

I quickly pulled the shirt down some more to cover my legs before I turned to see that Brendon had now shut the door, and was now standing a few feet away from me.

"Bren! Get out! I'm not dressed yet!" I yelled at him, pointing to the door.

"But you look so cute in my shirt." He smirked at me before stepping closer to me.

He continued to get closer and closer to me, as I kept backing away from him as well as trying to keep his shirt from riding up my legs. Soon enough, I was backed against the wall and Brendon's arms were boxing me in.

"Bren, get away from me. What if Ryan walks in? Huh?" I tried to scare Brendon away by the thought of Ryan's jealousy and protectiveness of me, but it didn't seem like it was going to work.

"Ryan left to get some supplies for us. He won't be coming back for a while, hun." He spoke in a tender voice, making me melt inside.

"O-okay..." I breathed out as Brendon leaned in closer to my face. His hot breath traveled from my face down to my neck, where his face hovered for a moment. Then, I could feel his lips and the tip of his nose hit my neck, and he took in a deep breath, smelling me.

He tensed quickly, and backed up slightly to look me in the eyes.

"You smell like Ryan." His voice no longer sounded tender as before, but it sounded cold and dark. His whole demeanor had changed. His body was set in a way that made him look like he was going to pounce any second. I looked up into his face and saw that his jaw was clenched, but his fangs were in full view.

The one thing that scared me to my core though, were his eyes.

They were blood red.
The normally chocolate colored irises now looked like two pools of dark red blood.

"Now, Bren, you don't want to do anything... that you're... gonna... gonna..." I swallowed heavily as he licked his lips.
"regret."

I shut my eyes as he leaned down to my neck and swiftly ran his tongue over my jugular.

"You're going to taste so sweet." He slowly opened his mouth and I could feel the sharp points of his fangs hit my skin.

Instead of the sound of flesh ripping, I heard my door swing open, and Ryan yell:

"We need to leave now! Patrick is after us! He wants Ver!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry it took me so long to update.
So...
A new character is going to be introduced next chapter. Patrick
Who do you think Patrick is?
Is he a vampire too?
Does he know Pete?
If Ryan hadn't walked in, do you think Brendon really would have bit Ver?
Will Ver stay a human forever? Or will she get turned by one of the guys sooner or later?
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WITH A COMMENT!!!
I LOVE MY READERS AND COMMENTORS!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!