Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier.

Wonderfully Wandering Alone

Chapter Twenty Three

A few months had passed since I had woken up from my coma, and I was still getting used to everything that had happened. William still gave me the creeps, and I was sceptical of his ideas as a leader.

You'd think that Ryan and Brendon would be smart enough to figure out that William wasn't the best leader, considering the fact that they're basically second and third in command. But, no.

Apparently, they're not.

Instead of finding a way to help calm down and reduce all of the vampires feeding on innocent humans like we had originally planned, William took matters into his own hands and decided to bring all of the Dandies out into the streets a certain night each week to feed on whoever is around.

Now, you'd think that someone, like the cops, would notice this, right?

Wrong.

William found a way to... make a deal with the police.

And by "make a deal" I mean turn them all into his Dandies too.

William basically doesn't care what any of his Dandie's do as long as they don't let any other humans see, and if they do, then they have to erase their memory, or suck them dry too.

It's cruel and horrible, and just plain disgusting.

I've tried telling Brendon and Ryan to do something about it, but they won't listen to me.

They've changed so much over those two months I was in a coma. Both of them have lost their personalities that I had grown to know.

Brendon was still funny and goofy, but he just gets more seductive and lustful everyday. I can't ever walk by him without him kissing me, it's almost impossible for him.

Ryan isn't the sweet guy I had known before either. He reverted back to the vindictive and demanding vampire that I had first really met back when Pete had them kidnap me. He always sends me these frightening lustful stares when I walk into the room.

I guess I should also mention that they've tried to feed from me before...

It was a really unpleasant experience.

I sat in the room I was supposed to be staying in from now on, just relaxing on the loveseat, staring into the fireplace. It had been about two weeks after I had woken up from my coma, and I was still trying to process everything. "My" room, which was the room I was sitting in, just didn't feel right to me. I could never call it my room, instead I just called it "the room I'm staying in", or "Pete's old room." The guys always cringed when I mentioned Pete, but I didn't care, he was gone, but for some reason he always popped into my head.

Suddenly, I could hear a knock on my door, so I muttered a half-hearted, "Come in."

I continued laying there, staring at the fire, until it was blocked by two people. I looked up to see Ryan and Brendon with reddish eyes and bared fangs.

My heartbeat raised considerably at the sight, and I quickly sat up, breathing deeply to try and bring it down again.

"Umm... W-what are you guys doing in here?" I gulped, my eyes shifting from one vampire to the other.

"We just wanted to see if you wanted to join us for dinner." Ryan spoke, raising an eyebrow at me.

I stood up, brushing off the black dress I was wearing.
"Uh, sure. Just let me fix my hair and put some shoes on, and then we can go." I said as I walked over to find the shoes I had placed by the bed earlier.

As soon as I had bent over to grab the shoes from underneath the bed, somehow, Brendon had teleported and pinned me to the bed.

"Brendon!" I shrieked, trying to make him let go of my wrists.

"You didn't think you were actually going to be eating with us? Were you?" Ryan spoke as he situated himself to the left of me on the bed, while Brendon was to my right.

"Y-you wouldn't do that... You guys love me! You wouldn't feed off of me without my permission. Right?" My voice sounded shaky and I could feel myself panicking.

"Oh, we'll have your permission sooner or later." Brendon smirked at me.

Within the next few minutes, Brendon and Ryan had stripped me of my dress and had assaulted my neck, collarbone and face with their lips.

Let's just say, I ended up giving in.

As Brendon's fangs sunk into my neck, I couldn't feel anything, as well as when Ryan's sunk in. But as soon as they began sucking the blood from my veins, I started screaming. The two vampires were too full of bloodlust to worry about my feelings at the moment, so they covered my mouth and continued feeding until I passed out.

The next morning I had woken extremely sore, and confused. I completely forgot that whole night, until a week later, when they did it again.

I remembered EVERYTHING the next morning.

I never allowed them to enter my room again, unless I truly approved it.


For the last few days, I've locked myself in Pete's old room, telling everyone that I'm sick, and don't want to see anyone. The latter is my real excuse.

Everything was becoming too much for me.

Brendon and Ryan completely changing.

William controlling all of the Dandies.

All of the vampire attacks on innocent people.

I can't let William continue to let innocent human beings die by his hand.

I need to stop him.

But how?


For the last few days that I had locked myself away, I had packed up clothes (mainly Pete's clothes, and a dress or two), some food, random necessities, and a few stakes I had fashioned from the legs of a chair. I had gotten up early in the morning, showered and dressed in a hoodie and yoga pants, ready to take on the day.

I waited until about 3 pm before I ventured out the room, checking the hallways for any signs of vampires. As I came down to the main lobby, I thought that I was home free, until a large hand landed on my shoulder. I cringed before turning to see William.

"And, what do you think you're doing, Ver?" His eyebrow raised in questioning, almost mocking me.

"Nothing." I glared at him.

"Really? Then what's in this bag?" He quickly snatched the bag away from me, starting to peek inside. I quickly reached out to take it from him, but he held it up above his head, smirking triumphantly at me.

"Fuck you, William." I crossed my arms across my chest, glaring up at him.

"Actually, my dear, I think I would quite enjoy that if you did." He smirked seductively at me.

"Yeah, like that's going to happen. Now give me the bag." I spoke sternly to him, holding my hand out.

"I think I'll just keep it until you do me a favor." He spoke, still smirking.

"What kind of favor?" I asked, sceptical of him.

"Oh, just maybe... Let me mark you?" He asked.

"Mark me? What?" I asked, sounding scared.

"It would just let others know that you belong to me, and it wouldn't take very long, since I've already partially finished the process." He took several steps closer to me, and soon enough, I was backed up against the door with William leaning over me.

"When you bit me?" I stared up at him in shock when he nodded.

"But... Is that why it hurt so much when Brendon and Ryan bit me?" I asked him, and he nodded again, making me feel as though I was going to faint.

"What happens when you mark me fully?" I asked in horror, as he leaned down closer to whisper in my ear.

"When someone else tries to bite you, they'll die the instant your blood enters their body." His voice was harsh and raspy in my ear, and it sent shivers down my spine.

"B-but, what if I don't want y-you to-" I was cut off William's lips kissing my neck softly, before his fangs slowly clamped onto my neck.

This time, instead of the pain I was expecting, the bite actually felt... good. My whole body just felt warm and tingly, and I just wanted the feeling to last forever.

My hands instantly went to William's pulling and tugging on it, telling him to keep going, but right before my legs gave out on me, William stopped, and smiled at me, before biting into his own wrist and rubbing some of his blood onto the bite.

Soon enough, I started feeling dizzy from the blood loss, and I passed out as William said, "Don't worry about your boyfriends, I'm sure they won't mind me taking their lover away."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I discovered that William had moved me back to Pete's old room. I got up to find that my bag was sitting at the end of the bed. My thoughts wandered to maybe staying in the mansion for a moment, before I shook my head and decided that I need to fix things.

I rushed into the bathroom quickly, realizing that William had changed me into a black lingerie dress. I shook my head, before noticing something on my neck. On the right side of my neck, where William had bitten me twice, there was a decorative, flowered "W" that looked like a tattoo. My eyes widened at it for a moment before I tried scrubbing it off, with no such luck.

Fuck you, William Beckett.

Fuck you.{/i]

Soon enough, I had changed into a yoga pants, a tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt, and a scarf to cover the mark before I made the same journey to the lobby of the mansion. I looked around about five times before I grabbed the door handle, twisted it, and left the mansion.

After I taken a few steps down the driveway from the mansion to the main road, I was expecting William to pop out of nowhere and kill me for leaving, but nothing happened.

And with that thought, I left Brendon, Ryan, and William for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CRAP!
I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!
School started... so it's tough for me to update, and it's tough for me to come up with inspiration to write.
So... I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
I'm thinking about ending this story here, and then doing a sequel, but I feel like I can just continue with this one. What do you think about that?
Also.. Do you think Ver is making the right decision by leaving?
Do you think Ver shouldn't have let William mark her?
Will anything happen to Ver now that she's been marked?
Will Brendon and Ryan go after her? Or William?
Where is Ver going to go?
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WITH A COMMENT!!!