Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier.

Wonderfully Wandering Alone

Chapter Five

Ryan did not come back for the rest of the day, to my pleasure. I know that I tried to make myself feel less afraid of him, but I will still have a slight fear of him, no matter what I do. I think I'll just have to work on how I see him from now on.

Brushing through my tangled hair, I stood in front of my mirror before examining my appearance. I started at my feet, which looked fairly clean, but the pungent smell that seeped out of their pores gave away how long it had been since I had a shower. Traveling up my body, I scrunched my nose up at the nightgown I was wearing. The lacey, cream-colored fabric draped onto my body purposely covered every inch of me, not showing my curves in the least. My eyes stared back at me in the mirror as I looked at my face. Eyeliner was smeared lightly around my eyes, giving me the appearance of bags. The skin on my face gave off a wet appearance, showing how oily it had become over the days I had been here. My gaze then landed on the thick mess of dark brown, knotted, and grimy hair that surrounded my face, reminding me of a lion of sorts. The word that came to mind when I took in my full appearance was a hobo.

I need a shower or a bath pronto.

I sighed, throwing the brush onto my bed. "I give up." I spoke to myself as I walked over to my door, well as close as I could get to my door, before I raised my fist to knock on the door a few times. I then made my way over to the single chair in the corner of my room, to sit down and wait for someone to come to my aid.

About five to ten minutes later, my door swiftly swung open to reveal Brendon's menacing form. His eyes widened as he noticed I was not seated on my bed.
"I'm over here." I waved at him once his eyes settled on me. I could see the tension release from his shoulders, relieved that I was in his sight.
"I heard knocking come from here. What did you need?" he asked as he took a few steps into the room.
"Umm... Have you seen me lately? I am in desperate need of a bath or a shower." I said, gaining a little confidence.
"Hmm... I suppose so." he walked over to me, pulling out a chain from his inner coat pocket.

On the end of the chain was a small silver key, the top was very decorative, featuring engraved roses in the shape of a heart. Brendon reached down and unlocked the brace around my ankle before demanding me to follow him.

Brendon latched his hand tightly around my wrist, pulling me out of the room. He lead me into a hallway filled with very elegant paintings featuring pristine images of dainty women and handsome men, the walls were covered with a gray wallpaper and darker accents, doors on either sides of the hallway were large and decorative, the floors were a dark hardwood, and were covered in plush, blood red rugs. Soon, he had yanked me into an extravagant looking bathroom. Marble floors, granite counter tops, and a beautiful silver, footed bathtub adorned this gorgeous bathroom.

I turned to Brendon with a questioning glance, only to find him staring intently at me, then looking towards the bathtub as if to say "What are you waiting for?" I walked over to the tub, then filled it with very hot water, and adding some vanilla and lavender bubble bath for extra measure. I stood up, and faced Brendon, finding him still staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Umm... I'm going to take a bath now." I said, glancing towards the door.
"Okay." he answered, remaining in his spot.
"Can I have some privacy please?" I asked quietly, hoping that he would leave the room.
"I have to make sure you are safe. I am supposed to make sure that nothing happens to you." he said sternly, his eyes looking up towards the ceiling as if he had memorized it.
"Can't you just wait outside until I'm done? It's not like anyone else is going to come in here if you're guarding the door. And there isn't anyway out of this bathroom except that door, so I can't get out of here either." I said, trying to reason with him. But then I thought again.

Wait... They're vampires. They could just transport themselves into the room if they really wanted to.
Fuck my life.


"Exactly, now just strip and get in." Brendon said with a small smirk on his face. I glared at him for a few seconds before speaking.
"Fine, but turn around. And no peeking!" I quickly disrobed and sunk down into the bathwater, making sure the suds covered up myself before saying: "Brendon, I'm decent now!" He quickly spun around and his eyes widened.
"I-I th-thought you'd tell me when you were d-dressed." He spoke, obviously nervous. I shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't really want you to stare at the wall the whole time. And aren't you supposed to be watching me anyways? I'm safer if you're not facing the wall." I smiled slightly. His face now conveyed a feeling of relief, but the little smirk on his face made me a little suspicious. I shook my head a little at my over imaginative brain.

I took a deep breath in quickly, before I dunked my head underwater to get my hair wet. When my head emerged from the water, to my surprise, Brendon was sitting on the edge the tub smiling down at me.

Okay... maybe I should've set some boundaries first...

I jumped slightly, making sure I was properly covered before I grabbed the shampoo bottle. But before I could even open the bottle, Brendon had snatched it from my grasp, put some in his hand, and started to lather my hair with the shampoo. I tensed a little at first, but soon I was sighing in content at the feeling of his hands massaging my scalp. Brendon then took the pleasure of conditioning my hair, before I was handed a towel. He turned around for a few moments as I wrapped it around myself.

I looked around the bathroom, before spotting a dress and my underwear items spread out on one of the counters. I put my bra and underwear on quickly before picking up the dress and examining it closely.

It was a lot shorter than the other dresses I had worn before. It stopped about mid-thigh on me, which would mean it would've been much shorter on anyone taller than me. It was white, with many embroidered, black, decorative roses embedded into the fabric. I ran my fingers of the roses, admiring it as I heard Brendon speak.
"Do you like it? I picked it out." He asked hesitantly.
I quickly placed the dress in front of my scantily clad body and turned to face him.
"I love it Brendon, but I was kind of hoping you would've waited to turn around until I actually had it on." I said, while blushing everywhere. I caught a glimpse of his smirk before I turned back around, unzipping the dress and prepping it before I put it on. But before I had the chance, two lanky arms wrapped around my waist from behind me. I shrieked and turned around to see Brendon with a sadistic grin slapped on his face.
"I think I like you with the dress off better." He smirked and pulled me closer to him, so my back was flush against him. "Brendon!" I shrieked again, and tried to get out of his grip, but he held me there for a bit, before leaning down to whisper in my ear. "I can't resist you, Ver."
His lips then began to attack my neck hastily.

The first few kisses were lust filled and more like hickeys. Then they became more harsh and I began to feel the slight scratches of his teeth against my skin after a while. After a couple more kisses, which were more like bites than anything else, I used all of my strength to push Brendon away. I quickly pulled the dress onto my body before I stood a couple feet away from him, my hands on my hips and my eyes narrowed in a threatening pose.
"Brendon Boyd Urie, stay the hell away from me." I growled at him, as he just smirked at me with an amused look on his face.
"Why is it that you're so fucking sexy when you're angry?" He asked rhetorically as he licked his lips, his fangs showing clearly. I groaned in frustration before stomping over to the door, jiggling the knob lightly to find that it was locked. I whipped my head around to find Brendon right in front of my face. "Open the door." I said, speaking up to him through my lashes, in a low, threatening tone. He didn't make a single move for about a minute, before I spoke again. "Now!" I yelled loudly. He reluctantly pulled the same chain with the heart-shaped key out of his coat pocket, and unlocked the door. "Thank you." I said, unimpressed with his behavior.

Brendon then gripped my wrist, and pulled me back to my room. Probably putting on a show for the rest of the vampires in this place.

He probably doesn't want them knowing that I denied him.

For a split-second, Brendon's focus landed on me, giving me a dirty look before he shoved me into my room, and locked the brace around my ankle, slamming the door on his way out.

Yep, that's why.

I smirked to myself and rolled my eyes.

The only way I'd ever give into him is if he used hypnosis again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Update!
Ver's not exactly happy with Brendon this chapter... Well, she hasn't been happy with him any chapter really. Hmm...
What do you think of Brendon's behavior? Was it blood lust or something more?
Do you think that Ver should just give into Brendon? You never know...
Something better might come along. ;)
Subscribers... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I practically screamed when I saw that I had 5.
PLEASE COMMENT, I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!! IT HELPS ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE OR WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE STORY. IDEAS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED AND PUT INTO CONSIDERATION FOR THE STORY.
SO.... COMMENT PLEASE!!!