Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier.

Wonderfully Wandering Alone

Chapter Seven

I am so sick of fainting! What the hell?!?!

I opened my eyes to the sight of a rich red colored fabric. I struggled to sit myself up, before I realized that my wrists and ankles were chained to the bed I was laying on.

From my vantage point, the room I was in, looked to be a bedroom of some sort. I noticed that there was three doors in the room, probably a bathroom, closet, and the exit.
A small loveseat presented itself across the room, comfortably placed in front of a stone fireplace whose heat filled the rest of the room. There was also a desk filled with papers of all sorts.

Once I had looked over the room multiple times, I heavily dropped my head back onto the pillow below me. My fingers grazed the soft silk sheets and blankets that graced the bed.
I rolled my body back and forth slightly in an attempt to crack my back.

At that moment, I realized that I could feel the silk on my bare back. I froze for few seconds, then glanced at my torso.
Someone had removed my beautiful gray and white dress, to leave me in the matching lacey blue underwear and bra I had put on earlier.

A lump formed in my throat, which I desperately tried to get rid of by swallowing multiple times with no luck. I pulled at the chains around my wrists, only to find that there was no possibility of me slipping out of the cuffs or a chance of me being able to break the chains somehow.

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips as I let my eyes wander around the room. I had looked at the fireplace about 30 or 40 times before I heard the slight click of a lock. The sound alerted me at first, making me stiffen.

I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, not wanting to see my latest kidnapper. My breathing became labored from sheer wanting to seem asleep.

My lips parted slightly as the sounds of footsteps neared the bed. The person grasped my chin lightly, stroking it lightly with their fingers. A few seconds later, and I could feel their thumb tracing my lips over and over again. The feeling was surprisingly comforting, loving even. I had been expecting a chill to crawl up my spine, or the inevitable feeling of hate to be directed towards that person... but neither of those feelings were present at all.

I let out a contented sigh, forgetting about my "sleeping" act. A deep chuckle found it's way to my ear, as well as a low, familiar voice.

"I know that you're awake. I can hear your thoughts, and I can hear your heart beating." My stomach dropped at his words.

Wow... I'm stupid. I scolded myself internally.

Before I even opened my eyes, I knew who was standing by the bed. But as soon as I opened them, it became all that more real.

Pete Wentz.

Pete Fuckin' Wentz.

Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III.

If I had been in any other situation, I would have been screaming and jumping up and down asking for his autograph. But this was definitely not the right situation for that at all.

What surprised me was that Pete was not wearing a suit or a waistcoat like Brendon or Ryan. He was wearing his usual attire consisting of jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt. His hair fell into his face, covering one of his eyes which was lined in eyeliner. He looked exactly like he did in every single interview and picture I had seen him in. Nothing different at all.

The bed dipped slightly as Pete sat down to the left of my chained body. I helplessly pulled on the chains in one last attempt to break free.

"You can't break those, and they're too tight for you to slip them off." He said in a monotone voice.
"Why do I have them on anyways? Where am I? And what happened to Ryan?" I asked frantically, staring up at Pete.
"You're chained to the bed so you won't run or be difficult. We are in my.. well... your new room. And Ryan is out getting... something to eat." A small smirk appeared on his face. I grimaced at the thought of Ryan going out and biting somebody to feed.
I shivered at the image.

"I'm not going to run away. You could've just chained my ankle like I had in my other room. And... why did I get a new room now anyways?" I tried convincing him.
"I can't trust you not to run away quite yet, and you need to be chained like this so there's no struggled involved. Let's just say that this room will be more suitable to you than your other room." He explained to me.

"Struggle? What do you mean by struggle?" I asked, getting confused.
"You won't have to worry about struggling at all, because you're not going to struggle." He said softly as he crawled onto the bed, nearer to me.

"W-what are... What are you g-going to d-do?" I stuttered out, trying to back away.
"Just don't worry about it Verena. You won't have to worry after this." He spoke quietly as he stared intently at me. I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head, hoping I was having a dream.

My eyes opened to see that Pete was now straddling me, his face hovering above my own. My chest was heaving at his close proximity to me. I stared into his eyes, noticing specks of red in his irises.

"Kiss me, Ver." His hot breath hit my lips as he spoke.

"What?" I breathed out, my stomach doing flips.

"Just kiss me." He pressed again, to which I shook my head, my eyes widened.

"You have to kiss me Verena." His voice turned dark, and he grabbed my chin, lifting it slightly.

I licked my lips quickly as I stared at his lips in front of mine.

"Just do it already." He growled out, scaring me even more.

"No." I hissed out.

His irises now became pools of a dark red color. A scary sounding growl escaped his throat as his lips came down on mine.

Almost as soon as his cool lips hit mine, I felt a numbing feeling spread throughout my body. My mind went fuzzy as I tried to stay focused.
My vision blurred and my eyelids drooped.

Pete suddenly stopped kissing me.

I saw his worried face, and felt him grab my shoulders and shake me, before I fell unconscious yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Update!!!!!
Pete!! I love Pete!!
He's my idol <3
So.... What are your thoughts?
Did you like this chapter?
Why did Pete need Ver to kiss him?
Any predictions????????
PLEASE COMMENT!!
A BIG THANK YOU TO MY AWESOME SUBSCRIBERS!
SILENT READERS ARE NOT APPRECIATED!!