‹ Prequel: Choke on Your Misery
Status: Active!

Mistakes We Wouldn't Learn From

Alex

[Alex]

“DISNEY WORLD!” Jack yelled, leaping onto me and scaring me awake. I jumped and sat up halfway, barely able to focus on him in the bright light of the hotel room. When I was able to focus, I saw Jack hovering over me, grinning. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was only eight-thirty in the morning.

“Get the fuck off of me, you bastard,” I grumbled, shoving him onto the floor. I rolled over and pulled the blankets over my head to block out the light. It was too early to be awake on a day off.

“Jack, I told you to wake him up, not scare him half to death,” Zack called out, his voice garbled by what sounded like him brushing his teeth.

“I was just waking him up!” Jack said. I could almost hear the pout in his voice. I shouldn’t be surprised that he woke me up like that; that’s how he always wakes me up when he stays over at my house.

The door opened and shut, and then it was quiet for the next few minutes. I began to doze off again but was startled when I felt a hand on my shoulder suddenly. I poked my head out from under the blankets to see that it was Zack this time, partially lying down next to me. “Morning, babe,” he greeted, pulling the blankets off my head.

“Morning,” I mumbled, burying my face into the pillow instead.

“It’s amazing how much more difficult it is to wake you up in a real bed compared to in the van,” Zack chuckled, amused by my reaction.

“More comfy here.”

“Yeah, I know; I slept here too. You really do need to get up though, babe; Matt wants us down for breakfast by nine. They stop serving food at nine-thirty. Jack just went downstairs,” he pointed out. I just shrugged, keeping my eyes closed. Zack sighed and leaned closer to me, kissing below my ear. When I didn’t react, he began to kiss down my jaw and then down to the crook of my neck.

“Za-ack, quit,” I whined, finally opening my eyes and squirming underneath him. I felt him smirk against my skin and he bit down lightly. I squealed, fully awake now, “Zack!”

He just laughed, sitting up and pecking me on the lips before getting off the bed. “Get up.”

“That’s so unfair! You can’t just make me horny then leave!” I complained, jumping up from the bed.

“It got you to wake up!” Zack countered, grinning at me.

“Yeah, it got my dick to wake up too,” I grumbled, pouting and crossing my arms.

Zack blushed, but he shrugged, “That’s your problem.”

“I am so getting you back for this later. I hope you know that.”

--------------------

The entire day was spent at Disney World. We had been teasing Matt, but we were all honestly just as excited as he was. It was Zack and Grieco’s first time being there, so they were pretty thrilled along with Matt. It was a fun day, to say the least. Jack puked after spinning way too much on the teacup ride. We scared Evan during one of the darker rides. We all took a picture with Mickey Mouse when Matt pointed the guy out. Many churros were eaten throughout the day.

By the time we got back to the hotel later, we were all pretty tired. After stopping in our room to put stuff away, Jack, Zack, and I went across the hall into the other room. “Your room looks the same as ours,” Jack commented.

“It’s a hotel, you dumbass. It’s supposed to look the same in every room,” Rian rolled his eyes.

I turned to Matt, ignoring them, “Can we go to the restaurant right next door to eat dinner? I’m starving.”

“Can’t you just walk to the nearby grocery store to buy some food?” Matt asked, running a hand through his hair. “I’m tired.”

“I feel like I’d end up spending more money there than we would at a restaurant. I grab everything that looks good,” I said with a laugh, and he rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, I guess we can go. I’m hungry too,” he admitted. I looked past him and saw that Jack was picking something up, quickly hiding it behind his back. Zack, Rian, Evan, and Grieco all started snickering, and Matt turned around. “What are you guys laughing about?”

“Nothing!” Jack said, smiling innocently at Matt.

Matt raised an eyebrow, “Then what’s behind your back?”

“Uh, my hands.”

“I mean what’s in your hands, smartass,” Matt shook his head at him.

“Nothing. I’m just holding my hands together,” Jack shrugged, slowly backing toward the door.

“Show me your hands, Jack!” Matt demanded, walking toward him. Jack squeaked and ran for the door, revealing that he was holding Matt’s brand new Mickey Mouse stuffed animal. Matt gasped and yelled, “GIVE ME THAT BACK!”

The rest of us burst out laughing as Jack screamed, running down the hallway with Matt chasing after him. “Five bucks says Matt beats the shit out of him when he catches up to him,” Grieco said between laughs.

“Nah, Matt won’t hurt him. Jack will probably fall down the stairs and hurt himself,” Evan says.

Zack shook his head, “Matt will at least tackle him and beat him with the toy.”

“You’re all wrong. Jack’s going to drop the toy and run for his life,” I laughed.

“It’s a bet then. Five bucks each,” Grieco smirked at us, and we ran out to the hallway. The screaming had faded away, and they were nowhere in sight.

“Did they both die?” Zack asked, looking around. As if on cue, Jack suddenly came running up the stairs, looking terrified. He ran into the room quickly, shoving us out of the way. Matt was right behind him, Mickey Mouse in hand. Running back into the room, we saw that Jack had dove under the bed, hiding from Matt.

“Don’t touch my junk, Jack!” Matt yelled, crossing his arms and standing in front of the bed that Jack was hiding under.

“I’m not gay; I don’t want to touch your junk!” Jack called out from under the bed, causing us to burst out laughing all over again. Matt kicked the bed and Jack shrieked.

Evan grinned, looking up at Matt, “So, how’d you get the toy back?”

“Once we were down the stairs at the next floor, Jack dropped it and ran off screaming,” Matt grumbled, walking over to his bag to put his toy away.

“Ha!” I exclaimed, raising my arms up in victory. “I win!”

“I’m surprised Matt didn’t beat him,” Grieco muttered, forking over five bucks along with the other two.

“Yeah, only because I hid fast enough,” Jack said, still beneath the bed. His face was at the edge, looking up at us.

Matt rolled his eyes, putting his baseball cap back on his head, “Come on, let’s go to the restaurant before I change my mind. Jack, get out from under that bed.”

We started to walk to the door, and Jack called out, “Uh, guys... guys!”

“What?” I questioned, looking back at him. He was still under the bed.

“Um, I’m stuck under here. Help.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

Thanks for the comments and everything! I'm about to go to my grandma's so I gotta post this fast. Keep up the comments, don't be a silent reader :)

By the way... would any of you be interesting in reading a Merrikat fic? Jack/Zack? I came up with a pretty good plot for a story the other day and would actually really want to start it. Leave a comment if you're interested! I already asked this on my other story so like half of you probably already saw this question.

Thanks to:
kew_atl
Caitlynnnn
f0reverbr0ken
Party Ghoul
BeautifullyTattooed
SingingSinner

for their comments. :)