Status: Updated when possible.

Cancer.

Chapter 3.

I woke up with a pounding headache. I didn’t know where I was. The ground was cold and wet. I wasn’t at home. My mind quickly thought of my daughters safety, but I remembered she was with Geared. I sat up to realise where I was. I was at the graveyard. I was ashamed of myself. I had passed out drunk next my wife’s grave. If only she could see me now. I’m letting her down.

I sat there aimlessly saying how sorry I was over and over again. Until I realised I needed to get some help. I needed to do better. I was failing myself. I was failing Amy. But more importantly I was failing Harlow. She was innocent in all of this. She had already lost her mother she didn’t need to loose her Father as well.

I heard a voice that broke me out of my thoughts.

“Frankie, I thought I’d find you here.” Gerard looked down at me.

“Yeah, I’m sorry Gee.” I looked up.

“No need to be sorry Frank.” Gerard replied sitting down beside me. “You’re doing the best you can.”

“No I’m not. I need help.”

“Frank.” he sighed. “I think that would be a good idea. Not just for you. But for Harlow.”

I winced when he said her name.

“Yeah. Could you take care of her, I won’t be long, I’d make she’ll have everything and--”

“Frank, I’d love too. You don’t have to ask. Anything to help you guys.” Gerard smiled.

“Thank you.” was all I could respond with.

All Gerard did next was pat my back and leave. He knows that I want to be alone.

“I’m so sorry Amy. I’m so sorry.” I repeated and repeated over and over. A fresh new tear slid down my face.
I left the graveyard. I had to make this right. I can’t leave my girls down.

It didn’t take me long to reach my house. I packed my bags and made my to the hospital.

It only took 30 minutes to reach my destination. I sat in the car for five minutes. My hands covered my face. I sighed and got out of the car and walked to the reception.

“Hi how may I help you?” A nurse asked me.

“Ugh, I’m here to get some help.” I looked down. Embarrassed that I wasn’t strong enough to deal with it on my own.

This was the day that Frank Anthony Iero drew up the courage to get help.

This was the day when Frank Anthony Iero went to make things better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its just a filler really. I've had major writers block and I've been helping my friends band Army Rising with their debut album Impending Chaos. Check em out!

Also thanks to Vintage Arsenic and SweetPoisons for commenting. Keep em coming!