Killing Jar

Killing Jar; 10

She unlocked the door and stepped inside, ushering me in after her. I did so, and attached my lips to hers, kicking the door shut with my feet and pulling her up the stairs, my mouth still attached to her own.

Her tongue snaked in and out of my mouth, wrapping around mine in an intimate dance as she led me up the stairs; holding onto the banister carefully so as not to fall and break something. I followed closely, my body pushed against hers as she had to lean down even further to kiss me.

We eventually made it to the top of the stairs and she pulled me into her bedroom, pushing me down onto the bed below her as she reached for the buttons on the fitted red shirt I borrowed from her to go to the restaurant. I reached for the buttons on her black shirt and fumbled around for them, making her let go of her grip on the shirt I was wearing so I could pull it off of her. She pulled mine off after, grinning as she saw the bra I was wearing, and I grinned up at her.

“Peach,” she commented with a slight laugh. “You know me well,” and I nodded my head.

“Indeed, I do,” I grinned, leaning up to force her to kiss me again.

I reached down for the button and zipper on her jeans, and she raised her hips slightly so I could pull them down her thighs a bit. She let go of her grip on my mouth and stood up on the bed above me, pulling her jeans down agonizingly slowly. I groaned in frustration and she laughed, kicking them onto the floor and bending over so she could begin to unbutton and unzip my own jeans.

I raised my hips for her to pull them off and she did so, getting down on her knees and leaning forwards so she could trail her tongue down my leg once the denim had vanished from that patch of skin. She ended with taking one of my toes into her mouth and twirling her tongue around it quickly and then chucking my jeans to the floor.

She sat up straight, reaching behind her body to unclasp her bra and slide it off of her arms, leaving her there in a pair of black panties. I could already feel my wetness and I groaned, begging her to hurry up.

She crawled up the bed - sexily, might I add – and pushed our lips together again, mashing them in a heated kiss. She reached under my body and I leant up slightly, allowing her to reach my clasp and slide the straps down my arms: revealing my nude boobies to her.

She licked around my mouth, and slid a finger from each hand under the waist band on my peach thong. She ran her tongue around the shell of my ear and sucked gently on my ear lobe as she slowly pulled down my underpants, revealing myself fully to her.

I moaned slightly and reached for her own underwear and she slapped my hand away quickly, before bringing it back up to massage my breast.

She sat up straight after kissing me quickly and raised her hips to pull her pants down her thighs, rolling off of me so she could get them off of her feet and I grinned slightly: surely this was it.

She climbed back on top of me, pinning me down and pushing her lips back to mine, her fingers trailing up and down my sides. I shivered under her touch and tangled my own fingers in her hair, wrapping her dark brown locks in between each one.

Her fingers finally met with my core and she pushed one of her digits in slowly, I clenched my walls around her finger and she started to pump it in and out, rubbing against my soaked walls. She inserted another and I hissed at the pain, one finger didn’t hurt so much, but two was a lot worse: almost as if she was ripping me apart.

“Sorry,” she mumbled into my mouth. “I can stop?” she questioned and I mumbled a reply into her mouth.

“No, keep going,” I wanted this, as much as it was hurting me right now – I knew that I would regret it if I told her to stop now.

She continued to kiss me as her fingers started to pump in and out, massaging my walls and I clenched and unclenched slightly around her fingers – the pain slowly fading to be replaced by pleasure.

I moaned gently into her mouth, tugging on her hair. She grinned into the kiss and pulled away from my face, trailing kisses down my chest and stomach as she pulled her fingers out. Her tongue swirled in my belly-button and I bucked my hips up. She held them down with her palms and looked up at me. I smiled down at her and threw my head back as her tongue met my hot flesh.

She flicked her tongue around a bit, and sucked gently on my swollen flesh before pushing her tongue in and out as best as she could. I tried to buck my hips up again, but her hands kept them down as her tongue did its wonders.

I groaned softly, my back arching as her fingers started to walk up and down my sides and down my thighs, scratching gently.

I couldn’t hold back much longer as my stomach tingled and tightened, and I let go, my juices tumbling into her mouth and down her chin a little. She grinned up at me, wiping her chin before moving back up my body to push her lips against mine.

I flipped us over and followed the actions she had just done on me, running my hands up and down her sides before inching towards her heat. My index finger probed at her and she smiled at me.

“You don’t have to, you know,” she said gently and I shook my head.

“I know, but I want to,” I replied as I slid my finger in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry about the wait!
I've been having tests galore.
So far I have gotten:
RS - B
Physics - D
Chemisty - B
Maths - D

woohoo, 2 Ds and 2 Bs! =]
I've actually given up caring.