Status: Writing once again.

Bittersweet

Last night you said you ended up in palm springs dancing on tables

I was grabbed to the dance floor with the girls as the boys made their way to the bar. Being the type of friends we were we danced dirty. Getting stares from men. I was in the middle of dancing to shots when I was grabbed by the waist. I turned around to see Danny. I smiled and began moving my hips again. This was something I could handle. Semi clean fun. No drugs. No drinking. We danced for a while grinding and what not. Danny actually leaned down kissed my neck. It was about an hour until he pulled me to the bar with him. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap.
"Beer." he motioned to the bartender. "Want anything love?" he asked but I shook my head. Danny and I talked while he had a few drinks. I learned he was from York and was only nineteen but could drink here because he has some connections. He enjoys music such as motley Crüe and skid row like myself. He also enjoys the new stuff like bring me the horizon and Alesana. His last name is worsnop and he lives a few blocks from me. When he was done we made our way back to the floor. Ben was with a blonde hoe and the rest of the guys had their whores for the night. The girls were dancing with some guys and Lo and Justin were not in sight. I danced with the black haired British boy a bit more until Lo, Justin, and Andy pulled me away. I soon found myself dancing on a table pretending to be al slutty with them. It was funny and a group at the the table next to us threw a few singles. A quarter to four we all stumbled out the club. James And Ben were bringing home girls. Danny was tipsy and we didn't want him driving. Sam got the honor of driving. I sat on Danny's lap as he whispered things in my ear to make me laugh. Next to me Ben was having a little makeout fest with the hoe. James sat in the front and his girl in the back  but the didn't stop her form leaning forward and kissing the back of his neck. You can smell the 'someone's getting laid' in the car. We didn't goto Jane and mines place but to the boys instead. When we got there everyone had someone. The girl Sam was with actually drove over. I was told and Andy took a girl to his apartment. Lo was dropped off at her car with someone. Jane had Cameron. May I please note the were tounge wrestling when I first saw them and baby puked. Justin had girl and Sandra had a boy. Dear god I felt like I was on Jersey Shore stupid scene kid addition with the amount of flippy haired boys we had over here. We walked inside and immediately Ben and James went to their rooms. Everyone else went outside but I stayed with Danny.
"Help?" Danny asked getting shot glasses. I helped him line up glasses for the group outside. "You need one more." he said getting out some tequila. 
"I don't drink." I shook my head and looked for something to place the glasses on. 
"How about I water one down for you?" he said already in the action. I didn't fight because mixing those things with water makes it nothing and definitely nothing for me.  We placed them on tray and made our way outside. The sun was rising and everyone was laughing. 
"To being signed." Danny cheered as did everyone downed it quick. I stepped out of the second round and so did Jane in Cameron as they made there way inside. May I once again say baby barf. Slowly everyone disappeared leaving me alone with Danny. As strange as it sounds we were lying in the grass. 
"tell me about life." Danny whisperd arm around my shoulder.
"What do you want to know Worsnop."I asked my head on his chest.  
"Full name?"
"Skye Ariel Bailey."
"When did you come here?"
"about a week ago."
"Favorite song?"
"At the moment Yesterday by The Beatles."
"Why?"
"Explains life I guess.". I was quiet now and the sun was getting higher and higher. It was probably around six thirty  when we got up. We made our way down the hall and up the stairs to his room.
"Do you have a huge tshirt I could borrow?" I asked not wanting to sleep in the dress or in my underwear.
"Um.." he ran his fingers through his hair then found something for me. "Here" he threw me an old band shirt.  He stood there watching me.
"No" I ripped the blanket off his bed and threw it over his head.
"No peeking worsnop I'm watching." I said quickly remoPving my clothes and putting on the shirt. "You can look now." I jumped on to his bed.  He took off his shirt and pants and joined me in the bed. 
"This was nice." Danny whispered after a few moments of silence.
"What do you mean?" I asked rolling over to face him.  His blue green eyes were sleepy and his voice was tired. 
"Talking to someone. Not getting completely drunk. Not fucking some random bitch. Just a night of fun." he said staring up at his ceiling. I though for a moment.
"Yeah, having a friend for a change is nice.". 
♠ ♠ ♠
Slowly setting up the dramatic events woo! I should probably sleep now since its almost 6:30. Well comments are always nice. Bye :3