All I Want for Christmas

Home

"It really sucks that you can't make it home for Christmas, Andy," I said into the phone. "The kids and I were looking forward to it."

"I know you were, but the airport is snowed in. The trains aren't working, all the buses are snowed in as well. I really hate to miss this with you and the kids. I know it isn't the same, but we could probably skype so we can at least see each other." He said. Andy and I have bee together for nine years, married for four. We have two kids, Daniella and Noah. Daniella's 4, Noah's 2. This will be the first Christmas that we haven't spent together as a family.

"We could do that, it won't be the same, but the kids will see you. We miss you." I said.

"I miss you too, I love you, but you've gotta get to sleep. Christmas is only two days away. Tell the kids I love them." He said.

"I will. I love you too, Christmas won't be the same. Night." I siad.

"No, it won't," he murmured. "Night, sleep tight." We hung up the phone and I curled in bed and fell asleep.

"MOMMY, MOMMY! WAKE UP MOMMY! Aunt Corney is here." I heard Daniella say.

Yawning, I sat up and said, "Dani, sweet, please stop jumping on the bed."

"Okay, mommy. Can I go play wif Jack?" She asked, referring to Courtney "aunt Corney's" and Ashley's 5 year old son.

"Yes, don't wake up Noah."

"Fank yuu Mommy!"

"Fucking shit, Court, you really had to send her in here?"

"Yeah. You hear about the snowstorm?"

"Yeah, Andy's pissed he won't be home for Christmas."

"What are you talking about? Roads and Airports are cleared, guys will make it here by tonight at the latest."

"Andy told me that there wasn't any way that would happen. Why would he lie?" I asked.

"Maybe he's planning a huge surprise. Remember how he lied and was evasive when he was planning your wedding proposal, or how secretive he was about doing the kids nurseries? He's planning a surprise," Court said.

"That's probably it. After his surprise, he's getting an earful."

"I bet," Court said and laughed. "Anyways, I better get going. I have to head to my parents houses and then to Ash's parents. After that, who knows."

"Okay. See you in a few days," I said as I got out of bed and hugged her. "Love ya, leave your presents under the tree, I gotta shower."

"Okay." She said and left the room.

As I showered, I wondered what Andy was planning, or if he was planning anything. I got out of the shower, got dressed, got Noah dressed and ready, and went downstairs to make a pot of coffee.
"Kids," I called out, "I'm going to finish Santa's cookies and then we're going to make a snow man."

"NO MAN!!!" Noah cried out excitedly.

"Mommy, when we done wiff da no man can we has hot coco?" Daniella asked.

"Yes, sweetie." I answered.

"YAY!!!" She cheered.

~~~Le time warps (IT'S JUST A JUMP TO THE LEFT AND THEN A STEP TO THE RIGHT~~~

"Mommy, where Daddy?" Dani asked.

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "But it's time for bed, maybe when you wake up Daddy will be here."

"I ope so, I miss him." She said. "I put on my jammies now." She said and went into her room.

I grabbed Noah out of his chair and have him a bath before laying him down.

"Mama?"

"Yeah, bud?"

"I iss dada," He said and my heart melted.

"I miss him too, get some sleep. Okay?" Before I could finish talking, he was down for the count. Sighing, I got up and checked on Dani. She was sleeping peacefully. I walked down the hall and into my room. I felt like crying. Andy not being here really sucked now more that it did when I found out he wouldn't be. I also have important news to tell him. I have to tell him I'm pregnant. Something made a loud bump downstairs. I jumped and ran to the closet grabbing Andy's old hockey stick. I cautiously walked downstairs before calling out, "I've got a hockey stick, and I know how to use it!"

"Ho ho ho, merry Christmas!" Andy said stepping out of the shadows in a Santa suit.

"A-Andy?" I questioned, my eyes going as wide as saucers. "You're home?!?!?"

"Yeah, I'm home." He said softly. "Airports were cleared early this morning. Like your Christmas present?"

"I love my Christmas present." I said as I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, his tone deepening. "Wanna show me how much?"

"Most definitely," I said before kissing him.

~~~le quiet sexy times! and after le quiet sexy times~~~~~~

"Mmm, you're an asshole. Why didn't you call?" I asked cuddled into his side.

"I wanted to surprise you after I found out I'd be able to make it home."

"A call would have been nice." I reprimanded.

"I suppose so, but that would have ruined the surprise. Besides, I made up for it, right?"

"You most certainly did." I said and sighed. "Andy, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant...... again." I said.

"REALLY?!? I'M GONNA BE A DADDY AGAIN?!?! " He asked excitedly.

"Yes, you're gonna be a daddy again. It happened when I went out to visit you guys with the kids."

"Heheh, I remember that. You've just given me the greatest Christmas present." He said and kissed me. That led to "other things," shortly after we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~MORNING TIMES!!!~~~~~~~~

I woke up and rolled out of bed and pulled on Andy's shirt before going downstairs and making breakfast. Shortly after I finished making everything, Andy came downstairs and wrapped two arms around my waist.

"Mmm, morning, baby." I said and leaned back into him.

"Morning. You look sexy in my shirt." He said and kissed my neck. I turned and kissed him.

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dani screamed and we broke apart. She ran straight to Andy and hugged him. "My Cwismiss wish came true!! You came home for Cwissmiss. I don need any ofer Cwissmiss pwesents."

And that was how Andy surprised us for Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go, Diggy! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays to those who read it!