Status: Oneshot.

All This Time and We're Still In Love.

One of One.

Thirteen Years Old

I sat on the windowsill in my room, looking out and seeing Zack with his friends. I was always left home by myself when my parents went out to parties or anything for that matter, I was to stay in my room unless it was absolutely nessecary to leave. I looked down at the road and seen Zack looking at me, he waved for me to come down, I shook my head, my parents never wanted to see me around Zack, especially my dad. I could see the expression on his face go from happy to sad quickly, he gave me a pleading look, I sighed, what could it hurt? I got up and walked over to my closet and pulled on my clothes and ran down the stairs and out the door. I walked over to where Zack, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt were and smiled, "Hey guys." Jimmy ran over and hugged me, "I thought you couldn't be around us?" I smiled a little, "I can't, but Zack convinced me to come out since my parents left...again." Brian shook his head, "They don't deserve to have you there if they treat you like shit, which they do." I shrugged slightly, "I can't help it, I'm their daughter Bri." Jimmy had let me go and Zack walked over and wrapped his arms around me, I fliched by accident, he looked at me, "What was that about?" I sighed, "N-nothing Zack." Zack gently took my hand and pulled me away from the others, "Okay, what the hell is going on Blaize?" I looked down, my raven black hair covering my face, "Zack, I told you, nothing."

"You're lying to me Blaize, I can tell. Please, what's going on?" I looked into his eyes and immediatly felt the tears start falling as I carefully pulled the sleeves of my sweatshirt up and let him see the bruises on my wrists, he looked slightly confused, "I knew they yelled at you, but the actually hurt you?" I looked down, "Dad does." Zack kissed the top of my head as he pulled me into a hug, "Come on." I looked up at him, "Why?" He sighed, "I'm taking you to tell Brian this, you've always been like a little sister to him the most." I sighed and followed Zack out to where the guys stood, waiting, he sighed, "Brian, look at Blaize's wrist," he pulled my sleeve up and everyone was silent, they all looked royally pissed, "Who the fuck, why?" I looked down, "He doesn't want me talking to you guys.." Brian sighed, "Blaize, we have to tell." I nodded, "I want to get out of there.." He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, being careful as he didn't know how badly bruised I really was, "Zack, we need to go to my house and show my parents, Blaize, come on." I followed them to Brian's house as we walked in, "Mom? Dad?" We stood in the garage as we heard footsteps coming towards us, the door opened, "What are you guys doing back?" Brian sighed, "We need to show you something," he walked over to me and nodded, I slid my sweatshirt off, revealing all the bruises, bumps, and cuts I had recieved over the month thanks to the careless acts of my father. I had closed my eyes, scared to see the reactions of my friends and people I considered to be family, I felt arms wrap around me, I opened my eyes to see Papa Gates hugging me, "Is that all there is?" I shook my head and stepped into the light a little better and lifted the back of my shirt to show the cuts that were there, Zack sighed, "That's why you miss so much school, isn't it?" I nodded, "Yeah, it is Zacky," he hugged me, being very careful, "We have to get her out of there."

After about a half hour, the police report was taken care of and I was walking back to my house in the middle of the night, as I walked up the steps I seen two police cars in the driveway, I froze as I watched my father in handcuffs being put in the back of a car, my mother was frantic, I walked up to the house when I was stopped by an officer, "Blaize Rayne Moore?" I nodded slowly, he smiled, almost sadly, "We got a call saying that someone has reason to believe you were being mistreated at this home by your parents, is that correct?" I nodded, and showed him the many bruises and cuts, he walked with me up to my mother, who was giving me a cold and heartless stare, "Mrs. Moore, Blaize will be coming with me back to the station, you are an unfit parent and have lost any rights to see her until you can prove other wise. We will send someone for her things in the morning." I followed him to the car, he drove to the station and I went inside with him, they started looking for a foster home for me, I was sitting in a room by myself, foster home? They can't do this to me, I have friends here, and Zacky! I need them! I never noticed that there were tears falling from my face, the door opened and the officer that took me from that hell hole of a house looked at me, "We found a home for you to live in until you are no longer a minor, they live around San Diego area. Far away from here and your father shouldn't be able to find you, they will be here in the morning."

Now. Twenty-two Years Old

"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, it's emtpy and cold without you here," I sang as I walked into my apartment that I shared with my best friend, Gabby, she smiled at me, "How was work?" I shrugged, "The normal. Tomorrow night Avenged Sevenfold is coming to the arena and I got two free tickets and backstage passes if someone isn't too busy?" She smiled, "Sweet!" I laughed and looked at my clock, 3:45 a.m., "You're just getting home Gab?" She nodded, "Long day at the shop, I closed up after some guy got a tribal tattoo and then I went out for some drinks with Corey." I nodded, "Very nice," I looked at my wrist as I put my stuff down on the table, I had gotten a scar from one of the cuts I got so many years ago, Gabby gave me a tattoo over it and I think it looks pretty sweet.

Time Lapse, next night, getting ready for A7X Concert

"Gabby?! Where did my shirt go?" I ran down the hall to her room as she threw it into the hall, "Found it!" I rolled my eyes and ran back to my room, we were running late as it was, I looked at me phone as I got a text,
Fr: Ian

You and Gabby can go backstage after the concert, they're full back there right now. There are only about three or four groups going back after.

I sighed, "Gab! We're going backstage after instead," she sighed, "Thank god!" I rolled my eyes as I got dressed and walked down the stairs to my car and turned it on, when Gabby got in and I drove to the arena. We parked and got in and found where we needed to be, right before the show started, we were right in front, I smiled when Avenged Sevenfold came out, the guitar player, Zacky Vengeance was right infront of us, I stared at him for a moment, it was about three-fourths of the way through the concert when I grabbed Gabby's hand and pulled her out to the entry way, "What the hell is your problem," she gave me a look like I was crazy, "The guitar player, Zacky, that's my Zack from when I was younger, Zack Baker." She looked at me, "No shit! Come on!" She grabbed my hand and ran back into the show and pulled me back up front and got her phone out and typed something out and somehow got close enough to Zack for him to read it, his eyes went wide and he looked at me.

The concert ended and we ran to get backstage, we showed our passes and went back, I seen Zack sitting next to a door, he looked at me, "Blaize?" I looked back, "Yeah," he smiled and ran over and hugged me, "I never thought I'd see you again after they took you away. Come on the guys missed you," he pulled me into the room as Gabby followed, "Guys! It's Blaize!" They all looked at me and hugged me, thankfully one at a time, we talked for a couple hours until Gabby needed to leave, Zack begged me to stay, I gave her my keys and she left. Zack took my hand and we walked out to the parking lot to their bus, we sat on the couch and he looked at me, "I can't believe this, I've been waiting to see you again and I don't even know how to tell you something I should've a long time ago," he leaned in and I smiled when his lips met mine, he pulled away, too soon for my liking, "I love you Blaize, don't leave me again." I smiled, "Not a chance in hell Zacky, I love you too."