Finding Hearts

Superior Race

“Geno, come on just give it a chance.” Alisa smiled coaxing her friend.

“I don’t know, maybe it’s a bad idea.” He replied in his native tongue with a sigh. Taking a sip of his tea he looked up at his best friend, who simply raised an eyebrow at him.

“Have I ever steered you wrong?” She asked in Russian.

“No.” He smiled lowering her gaze. “Okay, but if goes wrong, I am blaming you.”

“Fine with me, but it’s going to be great. You’re going to love her.” Alisa smiled with a mischievous grin taking a slow gulp of her coffee.

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"Why wouldn't she? Stop worrying." Alisa shook her head, "And speak English!"

"You are jerk." Geno remarked in a heavy accent laughing at Alisa's expression.

"Rude." She said slinging her bag over her shoulder. "Come on, let's get out of here." She added and she and Geno exited the coffee shop.

*

“You did what?!”

“Angel, shut the hell up. It’s going to be great.” Alisa ordered falling atop her roommates’ bed as soon as Angel finished making it.

“A blind date? Are you high?” Angel squealed fixing her pillows.

“He’s hot, he’s sweet, and he’s Russian. He’s the ultimate package.” Alisa explained swiping a fashion magazine out from under Angel's bed.

“So because he’s Russian that just seals the deal?”

“Obviously we are the superior race.”

“You’re such a crock pot.” Angel rolled her eyes putting her laundry away. “When is this lame date anyway?”

“Tomorrow night, after the game.”

Angel rolled her eyes again chucking a pillow at Alisa’s head, before leaving the room to find her phone.

“Bitch.” Alisa muttered, removing the pillow from her face.

“Takes one to know one!” Angel yelled back.

Alisa smiled heading to her room and changing into her pajamas. Finding her phone she sent Geno a quick text explaining that the date was a go. After months of trying to convince Geno and Angel that they were a perfect match was finally going to pay off. Pulling her hair into a bun she exited her room in search of her roommate. “Rat! I’m going to watch cheesy movies on Netflix, you comin’?”

“I’ll grab the beer!”
♠ ♠ ♠
ANGEL I AM SO SORRY I LIED! AND SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT.

i promise my next one will be super duper long.

Anyway people, comment and tell me what you think of the start?
kbye.