Finding Hearts

Winning

"Prepare to get your Russian asses schooled." Angel said with a definitive smirk, plopping onto the couch beside Geno.

"Please, all we do is win." Alisa yawned scrolling through her twitter feed.

"Sorry little Canadian, Russia win." Geno joked ruffling Angel's hair.

"Hey! I will sit on the opposite end of this couch if you do that again!" She warned with a playfully glare.

"No do that." Geno pouted casually slinging his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer in.

"Well before the game starts, i'm just going to go...feed my...thing...cat." Alisa explained slowly slinking out of the room to give her friends some privacy.

"You don't have a cat." Angel pointed out arching an eyebrow at her roommate.

"I'm coming sprinkles!" Alisa shouted across the apartment and made her way to her room.

"She's so retarded." Angel rolled her eyes as she and Geno sat waiting for the World Junior Cup game to start.

"You still go on date if you lose?" Geno asked with a sly smile tilting his head in close to Angel's.

"Of course we're still going on our date, 'cause Canada is winning. No worries." She replied with a coy smile of her own.

"We see about that." Geno chuckled as the opening ceremony for the game began.

"If you guys are done having sex I would really like to come back into the room!" Alisa suddenly shouted from her room making the two adults roll their eyes and yell for her to come back.

*
"Yes!" Geno shouted as the final buzzer rang signifying that Russia had just defeated Canada 6-5. Alisa and Geno high-fived and did a celebratory dance in the middle of the room as Angel pouted on the couch flipping them off. "I call Sid!" Geno suddenly exclaimed. Alisa's face fell as she busied herself with her phone. "Sid! One hundred bucks!" Geno shouted into the phone and the arguing commenced.

Geno, noticing Alisa's sudden change in mood quickly ended his conversation. "Sorry, I forgot, I didn't mean to make you upset."

"No Russian!" Angel scolded from the couch.

"It's whatever, Geno. Forget it." Alisa stood from the couch and sauntered into the kitchen in search of some alchohol.

"What was that all about?" Angel whispered picking at her nail polish.

"She no like Sid..." Geno shrugged slipping his phone back into his pocket, still awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.

"Why not? Sid's nice."

"Eh...She and Sid..." Geno licked his lips searching his limited vocabulary on how to explain the delicate situation. "My birthday they drink, and they...."

"They what?" Angel asked scrunching her face in confusion.

"Sleep..."

"They slept?"

"...together."

"Oh my fucking god, oh my god, Alisa!" Angel bolted from the couch sprinting to the kitchen.

"Shit." Geno muttered chasing the blond into the kitchen as well.

"You slept with Sidney Crosby and never told me?! What the hell is wrong with you? Are you fucking high?" Angel exclaimed throwing her arms wildly to emphasize her point.

"You told her?" Alisa muttered through clamped teeth glaring at her Russian friend, who stood like a deer in headlights between the two girls.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry Alisa, she made me tell her."

"You're a jackass."
Alisa retorted in their native tongue and stomped off to her room, vodka bottle in hand.

"Excuse me Russians! I didn't quite get that! Mind explaining this whole sleeping with Sid and not telling me business?!" Angel shouted after Alisa following her to her room.

"Go away." Alisa ordered marching down the hall.

"No, rat. Tell me."

"It was a one night stand, we woke up and regretted it, hating each other ever since!" Alisa exclaimed standing in her doorway. "Happy?" She added with a slam of her door.

"Well, damn." Angel sighed as Geno came up next to her.

"Come on, let's go dinner." Geno said with a decisive nod, pulling Angel to the kitchen to give Alisa some much needed space.
♠ ♠ ♠
so im basically depressed and in need of love.
comment please.
whaadyyaa think?!