Finding Hearts

Congrats

"You need to stop running away from shit, and just tell me what happened!" Angel pleaded after she and Geno drunkenly stumbled into the apartment.

"No." Alisa flatly responded pouring herself a mug of green tea, already in her pajamas.

"Stop fucking around." Angel sternly demanded, the alcohol haze suddenly gone from her eyes.
"You can't avoid Sidney forever. Just tell me."

Just tell me

*
"Sid," Alisa giggled as his hands slithered down to her rear. "You're gonna make me spill my drink." She writhed in his arms as his lips found her neck.

"Wanna go to my room?" He slurred against her neck, fingers daringly slipping past the hem of her dress.

"This isn't even your house!" She laughed tugging at his hair.

"So?" He asked with a lop-sided smile, "Come on sexy pants." He said taking her hand in his, dragging her around the large home looking for an empty room.

"I'm not even wearing pants!" Alisa giggled with a hiccup. "Oh god, Geno is gonna kill me!"

"Shh, he's downstairs!" Sid also let out his infamous giggle "He might hear you."

The music blared from the party downstairs as the two maneuvered themselves into a guest bedroom, "Oh my god, can you just take your dress off? It's so complicated!" Sid groaned.

Alisa slipped the black fabric over her head and jumped onto the bed, "Come on Crosby!" She beckoned with her finger, "Show me what you got."
*

"Pregnant?" Sindey's cold tone gave Alisa shivers as she sat on her bathroom floor, tears streaming down her face, phone pressed to her ear.

"I'm not sure, one test says positive the other negative. I have to go to the doctor to check for sure." She mumbled pulling at the sleeves of her Penguins sweatshirt.

After a long pause and a moment of heavy breathing Sid plainly said, "Get rid of it, this isn't right. It'll ruin my career Alisa." Alisa's eyes grew wide as she took in Sidney's words. Enraged by his blunt approach and selfish attitude she let out a huff of disapproval.

"Fuck you Sidney Crosby. And the horse you rode in on."

After hanging up and crying for another hour, Alisa hauled herself to the doctor to find out the results of her pregnancy.

Later that evening, unable to bring herself to call Sidney again, she decided a text would suffice for the asshole.

False alarm. You're career is safe, congrats.



"Oh my god." Angel breathed out after Alisa had begrudgingly finished her tale, tears in her eyes. "What happened after? I mean did he do anything?"

"Not for a while." Alisa sighed snuggling farther into the couch cushions with her tea. "We kept our distance, then he started calling and texting and I basically told where he could shove his apology. Geno also made it clear that Sid needed to stay away from me."

"Damn, Alisa." Angel exhaled still in shock, "I'm...sorry, for not being understanding."

"It's okay. You didn't know. No one knew." Alisa shrugged finishing off her tea.

Angel examined her friend and roommate and the manner in which she told her story and realized something. "You don't hate him..."

"No, I don't hate him." Alisa cast her eyes into her empty mug, focusing on the last few droplets that were impossible to reach. "It's hard to hate someone you were once in love with."
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM!

cliffffhannnger

omg you guys i'm so sorry I haven't updated! Senior year seriously sucks and is draining me off all energy and creativity.
&
SORRY ANGEL!
your turn twinnn<3

comment so I won't cry