The Populars

Westchester Day School, Arrival

Oh. My. Gosh.
Those were my thoughts as I stood in front of the huge school. I felt like an ant compared to it. Its size was large and kids stood outside, texting and laughing, and the occasional gossiping. I turned, checking my surroundings. I thought Westchester Day was just a normal prep school. I guess it wasn't. Some girls in short skirts and high heels walked past and laughed at me. I'm guessing those were the Pops. (Populars). I wish I was popular, just to get one shot of having actual friends.

"HEADS UP!" I turned to my left, my eyes going big when I saw a ball flying toward my face. I dropped my books smack-dab on the floor and side kicked the ball back to the suprisingly hot guy who yelled. He looked at it and then back at me. I looked down at the ground, grabbing my books. I saw fresh clean Nikes under me, so I looked up. It was him. I bit my lip. After I grabbed the last book, I stood up in front of him.

"Is there a problem?" I ask. He laughs, his smile somehow gleaming in the sun.
"You must do Karate." He says, his voice smooth and deep. He looked at the ball. I giggled.
"Tae Kwon Do, thank you very much." We both laugh. He holds out his hand.
"Larrington." He says. That's like the sexiest name in the planet.
"Lizzy." I respond, shaking his smooth hand. I then hear heels clicking, then I think back on the Pops. A girl with long brown hair walks up to Larrington.
"Hey babe." She says, kissing him smack-dab on the lips. He pushes her off.
"What the hell? At least tell me your gonna kiss me." I laugh. The girl's head snaps to me.
"Who are you?" She asks me. My smile fades.
"Lizzy." I say, holding out my hand. She just stares at it.
"I don't do germs. I'm Bailey, Sophomore of the Year." She flipped her hair.
"Alright Bailey...she's new. Go easy on her." Larrington says. She scowls at me.
"I'll try." She says, while her girls walk to her. A bell rung around us, and Larrington said bye to me, and followed Bailey and her girls inside. All I could do was follow too.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story!
You know the deal, comment, rate, and subscribe!