The Populars

Westchester Day School, Lunch aka DDB Brawl and a little talk with Larrington

So....I'm gonna have to kiss Larrington.

It's like my dreams have been answered. All this shit is happening on my first day! The first day! Larrington claps for me, but still has that look on his face like, 'yeah...im gonna kiss her hard'. Then the bell rings, and the next period isn't a period I wanna go to.

Lunch.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Do you know how lucky you are to kiss Larrington?" Taylor walks up to me as I grab my bag and walk out the theater. I shrug.
"He's like the hottest guy in school....right?" I ask. She nods, then looks up.
"And Drew." We made it to the cafeteria and I saw Bailey walking to me.
"Who's he?" I ask.
"Some guy. But I can't believe your going to kiss Larrington!" I tried to stop her, but it was too late. Bailey was furious.
"WHAT????" She screamed. The whole cafeteria went silent. I looked down.
"I got the part of Juliet in the school play.." I say. She reaches behind her and pulls back a cup of coffee and throws it on me. The whole cafeteria gasps. Taylor scoots out the way. The coffee burns my clothes and skin.
"That's it!" I say. I had enough with this bitch on my first day. The fuck? I slap her, she falls on the table. I climb on to it, as guys flip out their phones and record it.
"Say goodbye to your Gucci!" I say, splatting California Pizza Kitchen Pizza on her shirt. She gasps and screams, while I push her off the table. I stand on top of it, grabbing a soda.
"It's my first day, and I hate your guts. Time to have a taste of your own medicine." I pour the Cola all over her. People laugh and some are still recording. She stands up and checks the scene. People still laugh and she looks at me, then runs out.

People pat me on my back and say how she is a bitch and all. Then I think about it. Maybe I was wrong to do all that. But she threw coffee on me. Hmm...
"Sorry bout that." Larrington says, walking up to me. I smile, looking at my coffee shirt.
"It's fine. She deserved it." He looked around and pulled me over to the bathroom area.
"What's up?" I ask. He bites his lip.
"I'm trying my best to find a way to say this...but I'm trying to break up with Bailey." I raise my eyebrows.
"Why?" I ask. He looks down.
"She's kinda using....to up her social life. Just to say she's dating captain of the soccer team and hottest guy and school. I don't even think she likes me like that." He whispers.
"I like you." The shit slipped out. He looks in my eyes, having that moment. He leans in. OMG! Do I lean in too? I try but then the bell rings. I back away. He smiles.
"Catch ya tomorrow?" He asks. I nod my head slowly. He runs off.

I was about to kiss the hottest guy in school (in advance, seeing I would have to do it in the future) and I kicked Bailey's ass. What a first day. Time to go home and get out these clothes.