Status: Updates Occur Every Friday

Lost Paradise

Flaming Sunlight

Standing at the wheel of his ship, he glared at the looming island with its high towering hills and lush foliage and beautiful waterfalls. It disgusted him. When he was just a lad, he had been exiled from the island for being unable to communicate with the animals as the rest of them had. It didn't take much for him to build a great deal of resentment toward the Chief and his warrior of a son.

Berkley appeared, his bald head gleaming in the sunlight, eyeing the captain carefully. "The cannons are ready. What is your order, Captain?"

Steel blue eyes narrowed as he held out his hand and automatically a scope was placed in his grip. Pulling it out, he lifted it and looked through to see the villagers happy as always going about their own business until he rested on the beach and saw the dark haired beauty of the island he was well aquainted with, and smiled wryly. Her soulful eyes were trained on his ship, her golden skin pale with fear and he licked his lips. A glimpse of flaming red caught his attention as he shifted right slightly and rested upon the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. His breath captured in his throat and his heart beat unsteadily as the enchanting creature stared back at him through exquisite green eyes that held a faraway look as if in a trance. Tamed flaming red curls surrounded her head like a halo and spilled down to her elbows and her creamy pale skin seemed to sparkle in the sunlight.

Unwilling to break eye contact, his crew members stared back at him, ready and waiting for him to give an order. He watched the bewitching woman until her body gave a startled jolt and her eyes regained focus as she blinked and stared at him in surprise. His suspicions began to rise at the woman's strange behavior and when she touched Isola and started pulling her from the beach in a panic, he cursed and tossed the scope aside.

"They have a Seer! Blow the village to pieces!" he snarled angrily, his eyes flashing like steely ice and his grew jumped into action, blasting off the cannons as he watched the beach and village blow to oblivion, pieces of homes flying into the air above the trees.

He thought about the strange woman and her breathing taking beauty, and about her unique and strange abilities. He could capture her and bring her home to his own special island where he could hopefully use her to his advantage in more ways than one. At the thought, his loins tightened and he fought the urge to roll his eyes and focused on the matter at hand with a sly smile.

Yes, he would kidnap the little Seer from her village and gain the advantage over the people who had exiled him from his own home when he was a child.

Captain Xavier Blackheart always got what he wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooohh ^^

lAuRa