Status: Re-posting

Loving You

Lexi

BANG! BANG! BANG!
I saw the pool of blood before my mommy hit the ground. I kept the scream that was working its way up my throat. Just like she said to do.

"Lexi? Where are you, sweetie?" My daddy said, tiring to be as quiet as can be.

A small whimper of fear escaped my lips.

Just the, the door to my hiding place flew open. "There you are," daddy said.

Before he raised the metal thing in his had, I ran out and finally let my scream out. Then, my scream grew louder when I felt a hand grab hold of my hair.

"Shut up you fucking little whore!" daddy yelled at me.

That's when the front door flew open.

My father's grip on my hair was going and replaced by two muscular arms. I looked down and saw that they were colorful. Looking to the floor, I saw my daddy on the ground, not moving. Then, I finally looked up. Hazel eyes stared back at me.

"Your safe, little one. Your safe," the man with the hazel eyes said to me.

When he said that, I let myself cry....
~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up with a gasp.

I've always had the same dream ever since I was sent to this orphanage.

Checking the time, I saw that it was seven o'clock. With a sigh, I got out of bed and stretched. Walking over to the closet, I pulled out a pair of faded, ripped, slightly tight blue skinny jeans, a H.I.M band t, my favorite pair of chucks, and a pair of underwear and bra and headed out to the bathroom.

Before I closed the bathroom door, I looked at the calender to the wall and was that it was August 30Th. On Sunday. Sigh. I always hated Sundays. The bathroom is always full of teenage girls tiring to look pretty to get adopted.

When I turned the water on, I waited for it to heat up. While waiting, I looked at my reflection. Staring back was a girl with naturally black hair and a pair of strange, purple eyes. I've always loved my eyes. Whenever the sun would hit my face, they would shine like jewels. And my hair was in a wavy texture. I love it. I would never think of doing anything to it. When the glass began to fog up with heat steam, I stripped and went under the water.

Just as I began to was my hair, someone was bagging on the door.

"Hurry the fuck up!" the voice yelled.

I just rolled my eyes and continued the process of being clean.

After about fifteen minutes, I shut the water off, dried myself, and changed.

When I was done, I had my towel in hand and was drying my hair when I bumped into someone. Looking up, I saw that it was Jay. The cockiest guy ever know to man.

"Oh. Hey sexy," he said with his dumb-ass smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and kept walking to my room. After throwing the towel, along with my dirt clothes, in the hamper, I got my brush and ran it through my hair. After about five minutes, I got my thick book of Edgar Allen Poe's poetry and twisted stories and phone, and headed downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a red apple and went out to the oak tree. Sitting down, I checked the time. Seven forty. The people looking for kids will be here soon. I Put my phone in my pocket and began to read. When i was eleven, I completely lost all hope of being adopted. All the couples that walk through that door always looked for the younger ones. Don't get me wrong, I love the little one and i want to see them with loving families. It's just, hard to see them that happy. It reminds me of how it used to be with my parents.

Shaking my head out of those thought, I went back to reading Poe's twisted tales and soon enough, I was lost
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm re posting this story. Was called Hope
So, what do you think?
Comment and Subscribe please