Status: Re-posting

Loving You

Matt

I walked out of my SUV with new found confidence.

Ever since I found out that Hayley, my girlfriend for almost three year, has been cheating on me, I found that a weight I never knew I had lifted off my shoulders. That was a month ago,and now, the guys are here with me to help me find a kid to adopt. Ever since I saved that little girl from deaths door, eight, almost nine years ago, I wanted to keep her. But I had to let her go.

The thing that stayed with me the most were her strange, yet beautiful eyes.

"You really going to do this?" Brian asked for the tenth time.

I nodded.

"Okay," he sighed, then added," Hey. Where the hell is Jimmy?"

We stopped in our tracks and looked around. That's when I spotted him sitting in front of a girl who was reading a book. After we found him, we headed inside and were immediately attacked by screaming teenage girls.

"Girls! Calm down!," said an elderly woman who entered to see what the commotion was.

I saw that she had wild, curly hair and was wearing a sort of jump suit, "Hello," she said when she spotted us," I'm Mrs.Lee. But everybody calls me Gran. I run this orphanage here. What can I do for you?"

"Well," I said," I'm here to look for a child."

She chuckled.

"Well,as you can see. There are many here."

I laughed.

"Do yo mind if we look around?" Zacky asked.

"Not at all," Gran said.

We thanked her and began to look. After a while of girls trying to impress us, Johnny said," Hey, let's go where Jimmy is."

We all nodded and went out the back way. When we got there, both Jimmy and the mystery girl were laughing.

"Sorry if I scared you," I heard Jimmy tell the girl.

"No. Walking in on Gran getting out of the shower. Now that there my friend, is scary. Everything is all saggy and-" the girl began to say before being cut off by Jimmy.

"EWW! Stop! Nasty no no!" Jimmy chanted.

"Hey Jimmy, Whose the chick?" Brian asked as we had already approached them.

Jimmy and the girl both stood up. I saw that the girl was holding a really thick book.

"Guys. This is my new best friend, Lexi," Jimmy said, throwing his arms around the girl.

I saw Lexi give him a look.

Jimmy gasped.

"What? Are you saying that were not best friends?"!

Jimmy looked at her and gave her his famous puppy dog stare.

"Jimmy. The puppy dog stare wont work on me. But I'll make an exception for you," She said.

"YAY!!!" Jimmy yelled and picked her up, spinning her around. When he put her down, she wobbled.

"Whoa. Not to self : Never, under any circumstances, Let James Sullivan pick you up," Lexi said.

"Wait. You know who we are?" Zacky asked.

"Well,yeah. I was dragged to one of you concerts before. So I know who you are."

Just then, she walked into the sunlight. We all gasped. Her eyes were the ones that little girl had. I saw that she looked at everybody. and when her gaze stop at me, he beautiful eyes grew wide.

"Brian, She's the one," I whispered to Brian.

"You sure?" He whispered back.

I nodded to him and said out loud, "I"ll be right back," And went to find Gran.

When I found her, I told and describe the girl that caught my interest.

"Ah" she said, sitting at her desk and pulling out some papers," You mean Lexi Cruz. Smart, responsible girl. Graduated early."

I nodded at what she was saying.

After signing everything that needs to be signed and smile when Gran said,' Congratulations'.

When I walked out the door, I got a text from Johnny.

'She part of the family?' It said.

"Yeah,' I texted back.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's 2. What do you think?
Comment and Subscribe please!