Status: sorry chapter 2 up soon; been busy @ skool w/midterms

I'll Meet My Heroes In Heaven

Character Info

Main Characters:

Amy Evans-

Personality: she’s a lonely, yet outgoing loving character with a dark past of abuse- she's is very kindhearted, but also depressed and confused about life. She loves music and is obsessed with a band called "Midnight Drowning".

Image: long, wavy auburn hair; forest green eyes; slightly tanned skin; average height /weight.

Age: 17

*************************************
Mr.Evans(Daddy)-

Personality: a broken, crazy man; who lost his wife after the birth of his daughter. He is very abusive to his daughter. Also he is an alcoholic and drunk most of the time, or passed out on the couch when he isn't abusing his daughter.

Image: short with beer belly, dark brown hair, breath always smells like beer.

Age: 40

Details: Mr.Evans and Mrs. Evans had gotten married young, they were together since high school, and Mr. Evans had proposed to her on the day of their graduation. They had never planned of having a baby; when Mrs. Evans got pregnant it had been a mistake, and after she gave birth to the baby(Amy) she had passed away. Since then Mr. Evans has blamed(abused) Amy for his wife's death.

**Mrs. Evans first name was Rebecca Evans(i may use her first name sometimes)

***********************************************

Band Name: Midnight Drowning or MND (which i may use a lot too)

Band members: Alex, Zeke, Ryan, and Blake

Ages-
Alex: 27
Zeke: 29
Ryan: 27
Blake 26

Personalities are all the same: kindhearted, love music, best friends, rockers(lol), love rock music, really nice people; none of them are related.

*I'm not going to put an image i think you should be able to imagine them in any way that you want to =) *
************************************************

Extras:
School Teachers
School students
Fans
Security Guards
♠ ♠ ♠
This is all i can think of for now, i might add more later; so if i do I'll be sure to tell you to look back on this page when i do.