Status: sorry chapter 2 up soon; been busy @ skool w/midterms

I'll Meet My Heroes In Heaven

Chapter 1: Reminiscence

"Get back here you little bitch, I'm not finished with you!" My drunken father calls that to me as i run to the bathroom and lock myself inside. I hear him pound on the door a few times attempting to open it. Then i hear him walk away as he has currently given up. I start to cry again; i thought i was stronger then this, but i guess someone can only fake strength for so long. I go to the drawer under the sink and get out my razor; this time will be the last, i don't want to take this anymore. I slowly begin sliding the thin, icy cold razor blade across my wrist. As i watch my blood stream out, memories of the past begin drowning me deep within trying so hard to pull me to the surface.

**3 WEEKS EARLIER**

I'm laying on my makeshift bed in my makeshift room. The only thing real was the laptop; which was propped against my legs. I was looking up tour dates for one of my favorite bands; they were called "Midnight Drowning" their music was a mix of alternate and punk. I nearly squealed when i found that they were touring here in 5 days. I looked at the price, my face expression dropped. The tickets were $150, i had that amount but i was saving it to run away later this year. Then i get an idea, if i could just sneak downstairs quick, and grab my fathers credit card; i wouldn't have to pay a dime. So i did just that. I quietly made my way down the squeaky staircase, to the room where my father lay passed out from the alcohol that he had consumed that day. I move ever so quietly, as i walk over to him i see his wallet on the table across from his heartless body. I snatch it and run quickly to my room again, not even daring the look back.

On my laptop i click on the purchase button, i type in my fathers credit code and stick it back into his wallet, i try to be quiet again to get it back downstairs. That fails. I get to the bottom of the stairs and as I'm about to put it down, the beast awakens. He yells at me "What the fuck are you doing with my wallet? trying to steal more money from me bitch?!" I don't answer, instead I freeze in fear. He grabs my arm and with great force he throws me at the wall on the other side of the room. I hit it with a loud, painful thud. He commands me to get up, I am unable to; and for that i shall be punished. He grabs me by my hair and throws me yet again towards the corner of the room. He commands me once again to stand up, I push myself to my feet in order to disregard further actions. He is satisfied for his incredible actions, and therefore praises himself with more beer and a old tv dinner. He orders me to go to my room, I do what he says; relieved that is all that happened tonight.

************************END CHAPTER 1*****************
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll try to post more tomorrow, comment please and tell me what you think! please be honest!