Attack of the M-Pregzilla

The After Party

Riley panted breathlessly. “Oh Tiger… that was amazing…”

Michael grinned. “It was, wasn’t it?”

“I can’t believe you’re still willing to make love to me like that… Even with the all of this in the way…” He gestured toward his eight-month-pregnant belly.

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re still my incredibly sexy Princess…” Michael leaned forward to give Riley a kiss and he responded with a dreamy sigh. He snuggled up to Michael and received another sweet kiss.

“Will things change when she’s born?” Riley wondered aloud.

“What do you mean?”

“Like… will the sex be the same? Our love is still so young and romantic… will that change?”

“Maybe… A little bit… We won’t be able to have sex quite as often… We’ll have more responsibilities so we won’t be able to dwell in our romance all day… But we’ll still be in love. We’ll always be in love.”

Riley smiled. “Forever and ever, right?” Michael nodded in agreement. “What about when we get older? Eventually Emmalee’ll get older… she’ll leave to have her own life… what then?”

“Then it’ll be just the two of us again… We’ll be more in love than ever.”

“Really?” Again, Michael answered with a nod of his head. “I love you, Mikey…”

Michael leaned in to kiss him deeply but gently. “I love you too, Riley.”