I Got Troubled Thoughts and a Self Esteem to Match

Tell Me What You Want To Hear

After being carried around by Paul, I finally managed to get away. I ran into the kitchen and decided to stay with Emily. I grabbed a muffin before all the guys decided to run in and trample the table for one. I screamed and climbed over the boys to get out. I finally managed to get out of the dog pile. Emily was laughing while I ate my muffin with my arms crossed. Paul looked at me and walked over.

"So Jess." He looked down at me. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You wanna do something later? Come back to my house and see a movie?" He smirked. I smirked back and moved closer feeling another pair of eyes on me. I pulled him down closer.

"I don't date man whores." I whispered. I moved away from him. His smirk widened.

"I'll get you." I laughed actually happy for once.

"Sure Walker. Sure." I walked away smiling. I heard a fist hit the table and ran back to the kitchen to watch what happened. I saw Jacob standing and glaring at Paul. Paul looked smug.

"What's the matter Black? Mad cause your girl is choosing me over you? Face it. She'll never want you." He smirked. I gasped as Jacob jumped over the table and tackled Paul. Paul flipped them over and punched Jacob in the face. Jacob started shaking as he rushed outside with Paul hot on his heels. I ran to the door to watch them fight in wolf form.

"Jacob stop!" I yelled while running towards them. Embry tried to grab me but I ducked under his arm. They both stopped and looked over at me. I walked to stand in between them.

"Jacob you can't be mad at Paul for asking me out because you're still hung up on the leech lover. I may be your imprint but you keep fighting it so it's your fault." I looked him straight in the eye and he lowered his head whimpering. I then looked at Paul.

"And you. Stop pissing Jake off. I get that it's a macho guy thing but I will not let myself get hurt in the process. So stop trying to get with me to get back at Jake. If you wanna be with me, then fine. All I ask is that you give me time. But if not, then just stop and be my friend." I told him seriously. I looked at them both again then walked back into the house. I walked into the kitchen and saw Emily baking.

"Hey is there a bonfire?" I asked her jumping onto the counter. She looked over smiling.

"Yeah. Are you excited?" she asked while frosting the cupcakes. I stole some of the frosting and shrugged.

"Isn't it gonna be cold?" I looked at her smirking. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"It's always cold here." She told me. I nodded then headed upstairs to get ready for tonight. I took a quick shower then went to my suitcase to find a warm outfit. I took out a pair of black skinnies and a thermal Black Veil Brides tee. I put on my black skull bra and underwear then my clothes. I put on black ankle socks and grabbed my black DC shoes. I grabbed my Escape The Fate hoodie and guitar then ran downstairs almost crashing into Jared.

"Whoa. Easy there Pixie." He smiled setting me up straight. I punched his arm gently since I knew I would hurt myself. I walked into the living room and found the pack staring at the TV. I rolled my eyes and turned when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and found myself staring into the dark eyes of Jacob Black.

"I need to talk to you really bad." He looked at me pleadingly. I sighed and looked at the floor then looked back at him.

"I guess." I told him. Aww crap what did I just agree to?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's early in the morning and I'm bored so I decided to post this =)