Status: One Shot

The Heat In My Body Ignited Once More And It Spread Like Wildfire.

One of One

After the long day at the club I was tired and had a sucky day. I sat in the back room counting the money I earned so I could pay the bills. I still didn't have enough and I remember out there when the bright blinding light was shining in my crystal blue eyes. I seeked out the men in the place and my eyes kept going back to a tall, pale, blue eyed man in the back. He contributed money to me, probably more than the rest of the cheap bastards there, and that made me grateful. I stood up and grabbed my sweats and dragged them on over the lace I was wearing. I pulled my coat on and zipped it up and walked out to the bar. I stuffed my money into my boot and walked to the bar.

"Shot of jack" I said to the bartender, Chris. As I waited I let my eyes wander around the room. It was filled with cheap bastards, creepy perverts and two cent whores. Although I'm no different then the rest we all had to get our money some how. My eyes landed on the front door where a certain black haired, ice blue eyed man stood. He walked out of the club with a cigarette in his hand. I followed him out after downing the shot and have it burning my throat.

I opened the door and walked into the cold brisk air. I shivered and pulled the coat tighter. I saw him standing by the alley way and he was looking for something, probably a lighter. I pulled out my purple and black lighter and flicked it on and held it out to him. He looked up and lit it. We stood in silence for awhile. I waited til he was done with his cancer stick.

"Can I help you" he asked. His voice was smooth and deep. I looked to him and he looked amused for some reason. I smirked.

"Actually, yes you could help me with something" I whispered in his ear and he shivered. Whether it was to the cold air around us or of my words but right now it didn't matter to me.

"Really, well why don't we go to my place and I'll help you out" he said and walked away. I knew he wanted me to follow and at first I didn't. He stopped and looked back at me.

"3,000 for the night" I said and he nodded. I then followed behind him to his expensive car. I didn't know how this whore thing worked or how much I should ask for, but right now that was all I needed.

______________________________________________________________________________

When we arrived back to a hotel room all was quiet. He took my hand in his and I followed him in the hotel. We walked to the elevators in silence. The bell dinged and we walked on the elevator.. As soon as the doors closed I was kissing every inch of skin I could reach and see. He hit a button on the side and stopped the elevator from moving. It didn't really matter to me where we were doing this.

My lips met his in a harsh kiss. Our teeth clashed and out tongues explored, not being shy. It was almost on the brink of painful. Almost. He grabbed at my breast roughly. I heard a slit and he tore the dark red lacey bra off my body. His mouth played with my nipples and my brain vaguely thought that the people watching the cameras were gonna have one hell of a peep show when the feel of two rough fingers entered me. I screamed in pain and pleasure.

"What's you name Kitten?" he muttered into my ear and I panted against his neck as his fingers moved roughly.

"B-Blaire" I gasped out as he laughed.

"The names Rev" he said back. Something in his voice was sinister. Something dark and evil. And if I wasn't so caught up it my haze of lust I would have noticed the black haze surrounding the elevator. I felt the coat leave my body along with the matching red panties. The growl he emitted was animalistic. I felt his teeth nip my neck and it stung but right now I didn't care.

"Fuck, Rev" I moaned. He took off his shirt, and the rest of his clothes. As he turned me around to face the wall that was coated in the black haze he entered me roughly behind.

"Ahh fuckkk" I moaned out. I didn't notice his nails digging into my hips. I didn't notice how his teeth grew and bit harshly into my shoulder blade to produce blood. I couldn't feel the eminence pain running through my body, or the burning sensation on my shoulder blade where it felt like I was being burned like the cows are. I didn't feel the brand embedding itself into my body. I felt the venom coursing through my veins. While it was making the pain stronger, it was also making the pleasure intensify.

He pounded in to me a few more times until I felt him grew sloppy. I released before him screaming his name. He released a few minutes after and that was when I felt the pain.
I felt it burn me to the core. I feel to my knees grabbing my shoulder. It felt like I was being burned alive.
The heat was unbearable. I slowly fell into a pain filled nightmare. The last thing I heard was laughter. The kind of laughter that was up to no good. It was sinister.

______________________________________________________________________________

I woke with a start and looked around the room. I was in my room like every other morning and I didn't hurt. I felt pretty good actually. I got up and went into my bathroom. I started the shower and looked in the mirror in front of my. As I looked at my reflection I saw the mirror in my room showing my back and I gasped. I was a dark enchanted swirls that were shining, and appeared to me moving. I barely toughed it before I heard a growl. I slowly turned to face forward and looked into the ice blue eyes of The Rev. He had black wings that stretched to one end of the room to the other. I gasped as I looked into his eyes.
For a second they flashed a dark blue color then went back to the icey blue they are now. He smirked and stepped forward. His finger tips grazed his marking, his branding on my shoulder black that was now growing across my back.

The heat in my body ignited once more... and it spread like wildfire.
♠ ♠ ♠
welllllll?????????????????????????????? comment please