INFINITE LOVE

Chapter 11

Rosens Point Of View:

If anything, Baya was even beautiful in the morning. She wasn't wearing any makeup, and I was actually able to see her bright blue eyes which were staring right at me. She groaned a little and stretched,

"Good morning, Beautiful" I spoke softly, she rolled over and smiled.
"I want to spend an entire day with you. I don't want to speak of what happened with that crazy gang last night. I want to pretend that i'm a damn princess and your my prince all day long, with no troubles what-so-ever. Is that okay?" She was so serious that I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"Of course" I agreed, and she let out a long sigh.
"Crap! Don't look at me!" She shouted and went out of bed an into the bathroom within a second.
I sighed, she was going to take forever in there.

All of the sudden, Conner walked into the room. I got out of Bayas bed quickly an hurried to get my shirt on.
"Look, Rosen, I won't rat you out to Tyler" I quickly stopped everything i was doing and looked right at him.
"Your- your with Tylers gang?" Fuck.
"Sort of, they just trust me because you use to trust me too..when you were the leader" He shrugged.
"Don't get involved with them Conner, your already as messed up as it is" I couldn't believe he was apart of the gang. He wasn't trust-worthy at all, which meant he was danger to Baya.

"Conner, Get the hell out of my room!" Baya walked out of the bathroom, obviously pissed off.
Conner shrugged and walked out, closing the door behind him but i gave me a serious look before he did.
"Sorry bout that" Baya skipped across the room and kissed me on the cheek. She had her eyeliner on as always and was ready for whatever the hell we were doing today but all I knew was that Conner was a threat to Bayas life and the more i'm with her.. the more shes in danger. Fuck,fuck&fuck.

Bayas Point Of View:

Rosen was so sexy without his shirt on and his tousled-messy like hair that I could die in his arms right about now. He smiled his oh-so cocky smile and tightened his arms around me, he was so bad-boyish and was everything ever girl could want.
"Lets go to your house" I smiled happily, he just nodded and we walked downstairs.
"Wait what do you want to do at my house?" He asked while we were walking out the back door. I guess I hadn't figured that out yet.
"I dunno. I just want to be out of my house" I told him, he nodded.
"I can get some cash from my dad and then we could go on an actual date" I was surprised, I never went on a date before.
"A daaaatteee?" I asked, "Are you asking me out on a date?" My smile got wider.
"Yes, I am" He smiled back at me.
This was...a good start to my day.