INFINITE LOVE

CHAPTER 3

He looked...different, much better. It was incredible; the change. The once drunken, staggering father had been replaced. He was shaved and wore formal clothes; the clothes my friends dads would wear before work. I was shocked, he looked so clean..

"Baya! Oh my, you've grown so much!" He smiled brightly and opened his arms for a hug.
"What the hell?" I questioned.

I couldn't think straight. After those years, how could he just be..better? All of the sudden he was happy, nothing like the old him. He must have found a new family due to the pictures he has with them which were all over the house, i needed to question him about them.
He stared at me, confused.

"Um Baya, I understand you're confused we can talk in a bit. Here, let me show you to you're room" He laughed.

I realized my mouth was open, I must look silly; Just staring at him in shock.
He picked up my suitcases and nodded at me, i followed him. We walked up the stairs silently, he opened the door to a big room. It had pink all over the place, was he sure this was the right room? He dropped my stuff near the bed. The room was pretty big, it had its own bathroom, TV and the bed was magnificently huge with pink satin sheets. I sat on the bed looking around, i became nervous..Should bother him with my questions now or later? He looked nervous too.

"I hope the room is um..uh okay" He noticed my disgust with the color.

He stared me down, I knew what he was seeing... the waved brown hair that went far past my shoulders, the piercing in my nose, his full lips, his bright blue eyes and not to mention my dark eyeliner. I must look crazy, i was sweating and probably smelled funky.

"Sooo.. Dad, whats been going on here?" I hoped he'd fill me in on what i wanted to know. He noticed my curiosity.
He took a deep breath before speaking..
"Well i guess i better just tell you everything since you'll be staying here awhile.. Of course you have already noticed I'm remarried, i think you'll like her though she has two kids Conner who is a year older than you, 17, and her daughter Haley who's 6 now. I went to a rehab center after you and your mother left me and that's where I met Linda, my new wife.You'll like them I promise" He smiled at me.

"Okay, whatever dad. I don't care, I bet i'll be out of here soon anyways" I shrugged.

He looked mad at what I said but shrugged it off.

"ROBERT I'M HOME, I'LL START MAKING DINNER NOW" I heard his new wife, Linda, scream which was followed by footsteps behind her. I got up and looked out the window, there was Conner and Haley helping out with the groceries.

"Take a shower and be downstairs in an hour for dinner, I am happy your here baby-girl" Dad walked out of the room.

I sighed, it was going to be a long night. But one thing i knew, I sure as hell won't be liking his new family anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter will be more interesting !