INFINITE LOVE

CHAPTER 4

I stared blankly at my naked body in my bathroom mirror, would a guy ever like me without thinking about my body? I did want a boyfriend..but these days they are all scumbags so I shrug off the thought of boys and wrap myself in a towel. One thing about this place is I love having a bathroom to myself. I walk out of the bathroom and was about to drop my towel when I noticed Conner standing there; his eyes wide with embarrassment. Blood rushed to my face, oh god this is awkward.

"Shit! Sorry, I didn't know" He shouted, but he slowly stared me down. Typical teenage boy and smiled saying "Well, I'm Conner and by the way dinners ready so come down whenever your uh ready" He winked at me and walked out the door, smiling.

"Fuck you!" I screamed, hoping he would hear. I was disgusted, I ran to my door and locked it. I dropped the towel and opened my suitcase, god how embarrassing! I already hated him, he was cute though..like everyone else here he had a nice tan with brown hair that he spiked up in the front and his eyes were a bright green. He was pretty cute, but hes Linda's kid; fuck that's awkward. He isn't related in me in anyway but I shouldn't be thinking hes...cute.

I pull out a tank top, a cardigan, a short skirt and change quickly, my hair has already dried in nice waves. I apply my eyeliner like always; I wouldn't dare to leave my room without it. I'm not looking forward to dinner, it will defiantly be awkward; meeting Linda for the first time.
I decide to just get it over with and walk out of my bedroom. I can smell the food while walking downstairs, I must admit it smells pretty good..
There they all were sitting at the table, waiting for me. I smirked at Conner and sat next to dad, pouring myself some milk at taking some broccoli and beef; i was sure not to get too much food. I just wanted to get this over with. I look at Linda for the first time; she had soft brown hair that was curled and bright green eyes but unlike everyone else she was pale. Haley was almost identical to her it surprised me.
"So Baya, I'm Linda. I hope you liked your room. I'm so happy you're staying here." She smiled at me. I hated her kindness so much it killed me,
"Thanks"
The rest of dinner went by fast, we talked about my interests and how I can attend school next semester if i wanted. Linda discussed rules of the house, like no smoking and no being obnoxious. I replied with "Whatever" with every rule she spoke of, my urge to smoke dragged up in my system when i saw Conner's pack of cigarettes that he had in his jeans pocket; he kept catching me staring at them and I always looked away embarrassed.

When dinner was finished, I got asked to help clean; I said no and ran upstairs to my bedroom. Happy to be out of there, i searched my suitcases for a pack of cigarettes. None were to be found.
"Fuck, how am I suppose to get cigarettes here?!" I shouted to myself.
A voice behind me scared me..
"Here, have my pack." Conner was standing behind me with one in his mouth, laughing.
"Um thanks" I snorted, I couldn't help taking the pack and light a cigarette right away. I instantly felt better. I sighed in relief.
Conner sat down next to me, he stared at me in the eyes.
"You have beautiful eyes, Baya" He smiled, smoke fell from his lips.
I felt uncomfortable, i barely knew him..
I couldn't exactly think straight, I could feel his hand on my thigh and he put his cigarette in his other hand and moved his head towards mine. His lips pressed against mine and moved his hands up closer in my skirt. I wanted to scream stop but didn't , I was utterly helpless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quickly finished this so it isn't that good. Excited to make another chapter :) Hope you enjoyed please comment loves! It'd mean alot <33