INFINITE LOVE

CHAPTER 5

I guess I never felt male attention before which is why I let him keep going, he pressed his lips to mine and forced his tongue down my throat, it felt like I was about to choke and not to mention his breath smelt of smoke. I've never been this close to any boy; he was on top of me and kept mumbling things like..
"Your so beautiful" and "I want you so bad"

Of course I was disgusted with myself, it's not like we were fucking yet but making out was just weird; but i strangely liked it.
He pushed at my shirt, his hands were cold and brought chills to my skin. I felt his hands managing to unbutton my bra. I winced, I wasn't feeling this anymore.. I was about to tell him stop when he pushed his tongue down my throat again. Ugh, why am I letting him do this?.. He took off his shirt and smiled at me, his stomach was muscular and his abs shaped his body perfectly. He started to unbuckle his belt..

"Stop Conner!" I screamed, relieved to know my brain was working again.
He looked mad; "What the hell, don't you want me?"
"Damn-it, NO! Leave my room, now!" I screamed and pushed him off my bed.
He got up and reached for a cigarette, we sat in silence. I watched him smoke silently just wanting to kill him, he was just another douche-bag who only cared for sex and nothing else.

"Get out of my room, Conner" I shook my head with disgust.
"God, stop being such a bitch" He turned at me and smiled.
Anger pumped through my veins and my head felt like it was on fire, I got up and ran to him.. I couldn't remember what exactly happened but i was able to feel my fist pound against his right cheek, I was surprised by the strength I had in me. He stormed out of my room; obviously pissed off at me, and slammed the door shut.

Minutes went by and I was just sitting on my bedroom floor, trying not to think about what just happened, I heard a slight knock at my door; I swear if it's Conner...

"Honey are you okay? I heard the door slam. I got worried" ..It was my dad. My most favorite person on earth, hah.

"Fuck you Dad!" I shouted, noticing the tears racing down my cheeks. It was his fault that I was here, if he never messed up mom so bad I would probably be a normal teenager. In a happy family.

I got up and headed for my window.. I wasn't to far up.. I jumped out ; landing nicely, I guess I'll just take a walk by the beach..I needed to lift all my anger off me.

I was surprised by how dark it was, I was able to see a near by fire though.. It looked like some teenagers about my age were throwing some type of house party. As I got closer I started to hear the loud music from the party. A girl and a couple of guys stood by the fire drinking liquor, I wondered why they weren't in the house..
"Hey! You okay? Come have a drink with me" A tall, blonde haired boy shouted at me. His face became easier to see, he had a cute smile that was stretched across his face.
"Uh..Okay" I smiled. Walking a bit faster, my heart racing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments & subscribe, it would mean alot <3

Hehehhehe. I liked writing this, didn't have much time but as promised it got out tonight :) Next chapter will be better I promise!