INFINITE LOVE

CHAPTER 7

I haven't ever been hungover before, but it was worse than anyone described it. I wanted to puke so bad, but held it in. My head hurt worse then any headache I've ever had. I stared at Rosen, who hadn't said a word to me since I woke him up. He stood in-front of his window with a Bud-light in his hand, I was scared to ask what had happened because I didn't want to know the truth; I didn't want to picture myself as a sleazy drunk mess. I looked around the room, I noticed Jenni passed out on his couch. I never knew that last night was his party but now it wasn't to hard to figure that out that it was.

"What happened Rosen?" I asked, my voice cracked and I sounded so miserable and sick; which I was.

"We fucked" He turned around and smiled at me.

"No we did not! I still have my clothes on and I'm not like that! You aren't fucking funny" I felt the anger boiling up inside.

"I'm joking,doll. Of course we didn't have sex, you're too much of a hard-ass. But that's okay, i like that" Where was the nice Rosen from the party? Screw this new one, he was a total jack-ass.

"Screw you Rosen, I'm going home" I stood up and stormed out of his room, not bothering to say goodbye.

As I walked downstairs I could see the huge mess the party had created. Bottles were everywhere and trash had spread itself all over the house. I wondered if he was worried, Ugh I feel sick again.

I run out the back door, puking on the steps of his porch. Damn, that's embarrassing..my throat burned and tears started to fill my eyes. I was more sick than I thought, I kneel over to let it all out. I just wanted to go home, home in New York. I began to cry, I stood up and started walking to dads house; feeling sick as hell.

His house seemed farther away than it was last night, I kept my arms crossed and looked down. The sand was warm between my toes, I forgot that I didn't bring shoes last night.

My feet hurt when I finally get there. I see Conner standing outside, a cigarette in his hand.

"Your dad is going crazy looking for you" He laughed.

"Fuck off Conner" I glared at him.

"No, I need to talk to you, seriously." He frowned. I nodded my head in agreement and we walked to the shore.

I looked up at him, he was smiling. I could feel the water on my feet, I continued to glare at him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

He smiled, and tried to kiss me. I flipped out,

"STOP! WHAT THE HELL CONNER!" He continued to try, his lips nearly touching mine.

"Fuck you then" He pushed me down, I could feel my head hit the water with a splash. That's it, i'm done.

I get up, shaking but he pushes me back down with enough force to make the landing hurt. My head hit the ocean floor and I came up, gasping for air. I don't want to open my eyes, they burned from the salt water but from a far distance I could hear someone calling my name.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU DON'T HIT A GIRL LIKE THAT" I could hear fighting, who was speaking? My head hurt terribly. I didn't manage to open my eyes. I heard someone punching another. I wonder who the voice belonged to, who was fighting Conner.

"Bro, what the hell! Stop! OW!" Conner's voice was easy to understand but the other guy I couldn't understand well enough; I didn't memorize it from anywhere.
Soon the fighting stopped, I opened my eyes and saw Conner on the ground; his nose gushed with blood. He deserved what he got.

I looked up too see who had beat up Conner, I was shocked. "Wh-What are you doing here?" I couldn't help but feel like he was my hero who had just saved me from Conner. I smiled at him, he smiled back. His face glowed, his smile bright. He leaned his hand out to help me up. I didn't even think that it would be him to stand up for me against Conner.

"Thanks" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I understand this is long, but im leaving for vacation for the next 5 days so there will not be another chapter out till im back!.
I decided to make it long to keep you guys happy till im back :)

Comment && Subscribe?! <3 It would mean alot.

Thanks for reading loves!