Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

Okay, so I do tend to write a lot but its for different things all the time, nothing is ever the same for me. I let my best friend, Rain, read whatever I've written that day and so on. Well one day she told me, "Whenever I read Juliet I always feel Star should be in it as well." And I went home thinking about it and then I came up with this idea for a story. And so "The Fallen Angels" was born! Ha, ha. So here's just a little cap on what this story/stories, are about.

Abigail Manlenthrope- My story begins in my third year. I am in the same year as Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco. Yes, I do include Draco. Why? Because, even though he's been absolutely horrid to me for the past two years, I really like him. I am a Slytherin and I'm teased by all the other Slytherin's for being Harry, Ron, and (especially) Hermione's friend. But this year I've changed. I'm no longer a sad little girl who runs away from all those who tease her. I will stand up for myself this year. And with my new look, I'm hoping it works.

(Won't start till later hence why it's placed in the fourth book/movie)
Juliet Capulet- *Giggles* I'm Juliet Capulet. I take no shit from no one. I join in the fourth year with Harry. I have a secret. A BIG secret! I'm part vampire. My mother is one while my dad is a Squib. They work at the Ministry. My mom protects the Minister and my father works with Ron's dad. My best friends are, of course, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Ginny, Neville, Abigail, Star, and well, pretty much everyone. Except Draco and his little clan. Yeah, typical right? Well, I guess I can't hate him too much since Abigail's my friend. And she likes him. A LOT. But I can't help he's a lying little snitch. Any who, I must go. Harry's got his first task today! Yikes!

(Won't start till later, hence why it's placed in the fifth book/movie)
Star Montgomery- Um. Hi. Well, my names Star Montgomery. For a long time my only friends were my Hawk and Cat, Midnight and Charm. But during my fifth year I've decided to change. For the first time in ten years I will speak. And in doing so I become best friends with the 'Golden trio', the Weasley's, especially Fred and George, Abigail, Juliet, and Luna. I'm okay with many other people as well, like Neville, Seamus, and Dean, but not as well as I am with the others. Well anyway, I gotta go, Fred's bugging me to go to Hogsmeade with him, though, I'm not complaining.

Bare with me, this stories will intermingle eventually. Star will be mentioned a few times in the first part (Year three) but she wont be as dominant as Abigail will be. The second part will introduce Juliet for the fourth year. And then both Abigail and Juliet will switch back and forth. And in part three Star will join in the fifth year. And from then on the chapters (Maybe sometimes with in a chapter) will switch between the three girls (Sometimes I may add one of the boys) and I will label the chapter to let you know who's POV it's in. Sorry if its a bit confusing now but I promise it'll be better!!! (I hope.)