Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

Two Places at Once

I held on to Buckbeak while we soared over the castle, Harry sat behind me and Hermione behind him.

"You were right," Harry yelled happily over the sound of the wind. "It wasn't my dad I saw earlier. It was me! I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before. I knew I could do it this time because, well, I had already done it! Does that make sense?"

"No," Hermione yelled. "But I don't like fly-" her screams cut off her sentence when Buckbeak swooped down, getting ready to land on the Dark Tower. We landed easily and the three of us jogged off to Sirius's cell. "Bombarda!" Hermione shouted, breaking the lock on the cell door.

"Sirius!" I cried hugging him.

He chuckled, "Hello again, Shorty."

I gave him a look, "I'm not short. Now, come on."

The four of us then ran back to Buckbeak. I jumped on first with Sirius, Harry, and Hermione right behind me. Sirius cheered as we circled the castle once more and then landed in the clock tower courtyard.

"I'll be forever grateful for this," Sirius smiled helping Hermione and I off of Buckbeak, "To the three of you."

"I want to go with you," Harry said instantly.

"One day, perhaps. For sometime, my life will be too unpredictable. And besides," Sirius said slinging an arm over Harry's shoulder and walked down the tunnel with us, "you're meant to be here."

"But you're innocent," argued Harry.

"And you know it," Sirius said sitting harry down on the bench and then kneeling in front of him. "And for now, that will do."

Hermione nudged me and the two of us walked back to Buckbeak, leaving Harry to speak with his Godfather.

"We did it," I smiled petting Buckbeak's feathers.

"We did, didn't we," agreed Hermione.

A moment later Sirius and Harry walked back over to us and Sirius hoisted himself onto Buckbeak's back. "You really are the brightest witch of your age, Hermione," he smiled and then looked at me. "Don't let you being a Slytherin bring you down, Abbs. You truly are a Gryffindor." Sirius then nudges Buckbeak. They ran out into the courtyard before taking off into the sky, as the bell began to toll.

"We have to go," Hermione said quickly. And the three of us ran into the bell tower and up the stairs to the Hospital Wing. And we just stopped short of running into Dumbledore as he closed the doors.

"Well?" he asked.

"He's free. We did it," smiled Harry.

"Did what?" Dumbledore asked, walking to the stairs, "Goodnight." He gave a little wave as he left.

Harry, Hermione, and I looked at each other before walking to the doors. We opened the doors slightly and waited for ourselves to disappear before walking in.

"How did you get there? I was just talking to you there. And now you're there," Ron squeaked.

"What's he talking about, Harry?" Hermione smiled.

"I don't know. Abby?" Harry smiled as well.

I shook my head, "Honestly, Ron. How could somebody be in two places at once?"

Hermione and Harry laughed along with me as Ron looked between the three of us with a confused look on his face. It was good to be with friends again.