Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

The Dark Mark

The Irish won! We were back at the tent and the twins were dancing and singing an Irish tune in joy as Harry and Ron chanted 'Krum!' along with it. I sat with my bag and box on my lap and gazing at the little dragon on my new bracelet.

"There's no one like Krum," Ron spoke to the twins.

"Krum?" asked Fred.

"Dumb Krum?" George added.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind," Ron said passionately as Fred and George circled him, flapping their arms screaming, 'Krum!' "He's more than an athlete." George threw his Irish cape over Ron's head. Ron pulled it off and continued. "He's an artist."

"I think you're in love, Ron," cooed Ginny.

"Shut up," grumbled Ron.

"Viktor, I love you," sang Fred.

"Viktor, I do," sang George.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you," Harry, Fred, and George sang together.

Outside I could hear screams as the boys began to throw pillows. "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on," smiled George.

"Stop! Stop!" Arthur said rushing back into the tent. "It's not the Irish." He went over to Ginny and took her arm. "We've gotta get out of here. Now!"

I put my box into my bag and swung it over my shoulder as we all rushed outside. I gasped at the fires and crowds of screaming people.

"Get back to the Portkey, everybody and stick together!" Arthur yelled. "Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility!"

Arthur then ran off and Fred and George took a hold of Ginny's arms and ran off, calling us to follow. But me with crowds didn't work well. I searched but I eventually lost the ginger heads of Fred and George.

"Fred!" I yelled pushing through the crowd. "George! Ron! Ginny!" tears began to trickle down my cheeks as I scanned the crowd.

"Abby!" I spun and saw Draco pushing towards me. I tried to stand still be the crowd pushed me around and I became lost once again.

"Draco!" I cried.

"Abby!" I spun and rammed into Draco's chest as I was pushed again.

"Draco!" I breathed hugging him.

"What are you still doing here?!" he asked pulling me through the crowd, holding my arm.

"I got lost! The crowd was too big, I lost the Weasleys and then I got all turned around and didn't know which way to go." I slightly sobbed.

Draco said nothing more as he lead me into the forest where most of the crowd had gone. There we began to slow our pace to a walk. I hugged myself close to Draco as we searched for my family.

"Thank you, Draco," I said a few moments later.

"Of course," he said hugging me.

"Abby?" I heard Hermione call a few yards away.

I turned to see her and Ron trekking through the woods. "Harry?" Ron called.

"I'd better go," I whispered looking up at Draco.

"You'll be safe?" he asked.

Smiling I nodded. "Thank you. For everything."

I turned to go but Draco caught my arm, "Abbs, if you need me, ever, just tell the dragon."

I nodded. "I will." I then jogged off to where Hermione and Ron were. "Ron! Hermione!"

"Abby!" They shouted and caught me in a hug.

"Where were you?" Ron asked in his brotherly voice.

"I got caught in the crowd. I'm sorry," I said hugging him again. "I heard you calling for Harry. Did he get separated too?"

Hermione nodded. "I think things died down. Let's go."

The three of us went back to the now burnt down camp ground and called for Harry.

"Harry! Where are you?" called Ron.

"Harry!" shouted Hermione.

Some movement caught my eye and I saw someone moving near one of the burnt tents. "Guys! It's Harry!"

We jogged over to him. "We've been looking for you for ages!" Ron said to him. "We thought we lost you, mate."

"What is that?" Harry asked looking up into the sky. I looked up and felt my stomach twist. Harry gasped and placed his hand to his forehead. I was about to ask if he was alright when men circled around us.

"Stupefy!" They shouted all at once and the four of us quickly ducked from the spells.

"Stop!" shouted a familiar voice. "That's my son and daughter!" I looked up and saw Arthur pushing passed the men and over to us. "Ron, Abby, Harry, Hermione, are you alright?"

"We came back for Harry and Abby," Ron said.

"Which of you conjured it?" one man said stepping passed Arthur.

"Crouch, you can't possib-" Arthur began but Crouch cut him off.

"Do not lie! You've been discovered and the scene of the crime," he spoke frantically.

"Crime?" asked harry.

"Barty! They're just kids," scolded Arthur.

"What crime?" Harry asked again.

"It's the Dark Mark, Harry. It's his mark," hissed Hermione.

"Voldemort? Those people tonight, in the masks, they're his too, aren't they? His followers?" Harry spoke.

Arthur nodded, "Yeah. Death Eaters."

Crouch looked to the others, "Follow me." And they turned to go.
Harry stepped forward, "There was a man, before. There!"

"All of you, this way!" Crouch called and they ran in the direction Harry had pointed.

"A man, Harry? Who?" Asked Arthur.

Harry shook his head, "I don't know. I didn't see his face."

I looked up at the skull and snake in the sky and swallowed. This year wouldn't be as fine as the last. Something terrible is coming. And I couldn't stop it. I don't think any of us could.