Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

Welcome to Hogwarts -Juliet's P.O.V.-

I crossed my legs and gazed around at the portraits that covered the headmaster's walls. He and my parents spoke about me and everything I'd need for this school year. Though we'd already gotten all of my books and robes and a wand, of course. All I needed now was to be sorted.

"Sit still now, Miss Capulet," Dumbledore said as he got the old hat down from the shelf. "Juliet Capulet," he said before placing the hat on my pink and blonde head.

"Oh, my, my," the hat spoke. "We have a late arriver I see. Very late, at that. You are to be a fourth year? Hum. Of course you will need a house. But which one? Where shall we put you? You're very smart I see. Perfect for Ravenclaw. But you're also very brave, loyal, and cunning. You could very easily fit into any house. Hum," He paused and then shouted, "Gryffindor!"

Dumbledore chuckled and took the hat off my head. He placed it back on the shelf and took his seat back behind his desk. "It seems the sorting hat has placed you in Gryffindor, Miss Capulet."

"Is that good?" questioned my mother.

Dumbledore chuckled again. "All of our houses are good, Mrs. Capulet. The only difference in their characteristics. For example, Gryffindor values courage, bravery, loyalty, nerve, and chivalry."

"That sounds like Juliet," smiled my father.

I smiled at my father, a squib, never permitted to attend Hogwarts since he had no magical powers. He stood tall and proud at 6' with light brown hair on the top of his head and brown eyes. Though he couldn't ever enter Hogwarts and learn magic he continued to make someone of himself in the Wizarding World. He works in the Ministry of Magic, working with keeping muggles oblivious to magic. And of course marrying my mother made him known. She's a vampire.

My mother had long black hair and bright blue eyes. She stood at only 5', a midget to my father. But my mother was different than other vampires. She was a sweet and kind hearted woman. She also didn't feed on humans like other vampires would. She has blood bags. She gets them from the Ministry. A while ago she went to the Ministry saying he wanted to be different from other vampires. She wanted to be able to feed but not kill. So the Ministry devised a plan for her. She would receive old blood bags, ones that the muggle hospital wouldn't be able to use.

And I am now on the plan with her. Though I don't need to feed as much as her. I myself, look quite different other than the fact that I am half vampire. I have a light pink tone in my blonde hair.

There was then a soft knock on Dumbledore's door. "Come in," he called.

An elderly woman, not quite as old as Dumbledore, walked through the door. She had a black witch hat and long green robes. "You sent for me, Professor Dumbledore."

"Minerva, this is Mr. and Mrs. Capulet and their daughter, Juliet." They shook hands. "Capulet's this is Minerva McGonagall. Deputy Headmistress, Transfiguration Professor, and the Head of Gryffindor house."

"It is very nice to meet you all," she smiled.

"As to you," said my mother.

"Professor McGonagall," pipped in Dumbledore, "Juliet here has just been sorted into your house."

Professor McGonagall smiled at me. "Well, since the students have not yet arrived, I shall be your guide for tonight. But I believe I do have an idea who your guide shall be when the students do arrive, Miss Capulet."

I nodded to her and then stood up and hugged my parents. "Promise you'll write," whispered my mother.

"I'll try," I smiled at her.

She kissed my cheek, "I love you."

"Love you too, ma."

My father kissed my forehead, "Now, stay out of trouble, you hear me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Dad."

He smiled, "Good girl."

"Mr. and Mrs. Capulet, I do wish to speak with you in private. Welcome to Hogwarts, Juliet. Professor McGonagall will show you to the Gryffindor tower." Nodded Dumbledore. "Goodnight."

"Night, sir," I said as I walked out of the office with my trunk, following after Professor McGonagall.

I followed Professor McGonagall through the maze of staircases and up to the seventh floor. She stepped in front of one of the many moving portraits. It was a woman, a rather large woman at that, with a tan silky dress on and looked to be in Greece.

"Password," she asked.

"Mimbulus Mimbletona," spoke Professor McGonagall. She turned to me, "Do you think you can remember that? Because that is the only way you will be able to enter the Gryffindor Tower."

I nodded. "Mimbulus Mimletona."

We stepped through the portrait hole and into a large room, covered in red and gold. There was a couch and two arm chairs around the fireplace and a couple of windows around the room.

"The girls dormitory is the door on the left, the boys is on the right. You may go ahead and choose your bed and I will come by tomorrow at four when the students start arriving. And I must ask you to reside in here until then."

I nodded. "Yes, Professor."

"Goodnight, Miss Capulet."

"Night, Professor," I called as she left.

I lugged my trunk up the stairs and into the girls dormitory. Inside were five canopy beds with a furnace in the middle. I set my stuff at the foot of the bed closest to the window and changed into my pajamas.

I laid awake for a few hours, unsure of what to expect for tomorrow. But after a few turns, my brain relaxed and I drifted off to sleep.