Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

The Triwizard Tournament -Juliet and Abigail's P.O.V.-

*Juliet’s P.O.V.*

I was changed and ready by four o'clock the next day. Most of the day I sat in the window sill of my room and read while I waited for the time to pass.

Now, Professor McGonagall was leading me down the stairs to the entrance hall as the students began arriving. "Miss Granger." She called. "Miss Granger."

A girl with bushy brown hair came up to us, frowning slightly, "Yes, Professor?"

"Miss Granger, this is Miss Juliet Capulet. Juliet, this is Miss Hermione Granger," McGonagall introduced us.

Hermione smiled, "Nice to meet you, Juliet."

"You too," I smiled back at her.

"Miss Capulet is new to Hogwarts this year and I am asking you if you would show her around and help her with her classes."

"Of course," nodded Hermione.

"Very well. I'll leave you two then," she smiled and then walked off.

"Well, that was awkward," I sighed.

She giggled. "Come on, I have a few friends I'd like you to meet." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the entrance hall and out into the courtyard. "Harry! Ron!" she called pulling me up to a pair of boys. One had a large amount of red hair and a massive amount of freckles on his face and the other had black hair and gorgeous green eyes that were covered by a pair of round glasses. I could just barely see it, but underneath all that black hair, was the infamous lightning bolt scar.

"Did you find Abby?" asked the red headed boy.

"No," Hermione frowned slightly. "Professor McGonagall was showing me our new house mate, Juliet Capulet." She gestured to me.

"Very nice to meet you, Harry Potter," I smiled shaking his hand. I looked over to the red head. "Weasley, correct?"

He nodded, "Ron."

"Ahh, the youngest of the Weasley boys." He looked a little confused
. "Hi, I'm Juliet. My father works with yours at the Ministry. I've heard a lot about you. And your family."

"Oh," he smiled shaking my hand.

"And Abby? The one you were talking about. Isn't she your new adoptive sister?" I asked.

Ron nodded. "I know she'd want to meet you we just can't seem to find her."

"Do you think she's with Draco?" asked Hermione.

"Malfoy?" I asked and she nodded.

Ron shook his head. "No way. She doesn't even like him anymore."
Hermione rolled her eyes. "You don't pay attention, do you?"

"What do you mean?" asked Harry.

"She's been writing to him all summer," Hermione said placing her hands on her hips.

Ron shook his head, "How do you know?"

"Draco means Dragon in Latin. 'Your Dragon' are whom the letters are from."

"You don't know that," argued Ron.

Hermione throw her arms up, "I do! Listen," she said and began to list things off on her fingers. "Letters are from 'Dragon', Draco means dragon. She has a bracelet on her wrist from 'Dragon' with a dragon on it. So the only logical guess is in fact, Draco Malfoy."

"I've only known you for a few minutes but I'm on your side, Hermione. Sounds pretty logical to me," I said agreeing with her.
Harry nodded slightly, "She's probably right you know."

"How-" Ron began.

"Ron when has Hermione ever been wrong?" asked Harry.

Ron shifted, "Well, no but that doesn't mean she is right now."

"Would proof make you believe me?" she asked frowning.

"What proof," Ron asked. Hermione pointed and the three of us looked. A girl with long black and blond hair clung to the side of the boy who I knew as Draco Malfoy . Her eyes were red, most-likely from crying. "No," Ron said shaking his head. "He threatened her. That's why she's with him."

"Um. Ron, I don't think he threatened her. Look at his face." I said looking at the boy. His gaze was soft with anyone who met it and the grey eyes flicked down to the frightened girl every few seconds.
Ron got up, "Abby!"

"Ron," Hermione hissed as we followed Ron.

"Abigail," Ron growled, "What are you doing? Where did you go on the train?"

"I wanted to talk to Draco," she spoke softly.

"Why? He's a Slytherin," Ron growled.

"So am I," she shot back.

Ron backed off, "I didn't know you felt that way. Fine. We're not family at Hogwarts anymore." Ron walked off and Abby called after him but he didn't turn back.

"I didn't mean-" She said, her lip trembling.

"It's fine, Abby," Hermione said shaking her head. "He'll get over it."
Abby looked down before looking over to me. "Who are you?" she asked.

I smiled holding out my hand, "Juliet Capulet. Gryffindor. Fourth year."

She smiled slightly shaking my hand, "Abigail Malenthrope slash Weasley. Slytherin. Fourth year. Weasley’s adopted me last year."

"Oh, Molly. I simply adore her," I giggled. "She makes me want to have her as a mother."

Abby's smile grew, "Yeah. She's great."

Draco leaned down and whispered in her ear. "We should go."

She looked up at him and he only gazed at her. She nodded. "We're gonna go. Find Ron for me? Tell him I'm sorry?"

"Of course," nodded Hermione. She gave a small wave as she walked off with Draco. "I don't like him. And I just don't understand how she could. Especially after what he's done."

I looked at Hermione. "What did he do?"

"He practically tortured her throughout our first two years at Hogwarts," Harry said as the three of us went to find Ron.

"He hated her," Hermione added. "And then in third year, they just became friends. Hated each other. Then they were friends again. And then they hated each other again." I giggled. "What?" she asked.

"Soulmates," I smiled.

"Soulmates?" asked Harry.

"Yep. It's the only logical explication."

"Logical?" frowned Hermione.

"Well, for me, I guess. You see my parents have this theory that even the two most unlikely people can fall in love. Like they did," I smiled.

"Ummm..." Hermione said scratching her neck.

I shrug, "You don't have to believe it. Just food for thought." The sound of clanking and whinnying horses drew my attention to the lake. "What's that?"

"What's what?" Ron asked as we reached him.

"That noise. It sounds like a horse drawn carriage," I said strolling over to the painless windows of the court yard that looked out at the lake. "Who's that?" I asked pointing to a large man with long black hair and beard.

"Hagrid. He's the keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. And the Care of Magical Creatures Professor," smiled Hermione.

"And the flying carriage?" I asked pointing to a spec in the sky.

"I don't see anything," said Harry.

I huffed, "It's right there."

"How can you see that?!" exclaimed Ron.

"I have an incredible sense of sight and hearing," I shrug.

The carriage got closer and closer. And soon the whole school was swarming the stone court yard to get a look. I tried to keep still and not get too close to anyone but I kept getting shoved by Ron into Harry.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I bumped him again.

Harry only shook his head, "It's all right."

The carriage was clear to see now. Pulled by five winged horses and headed to land where Hagrid was standing. He tried to navigate the horses down gently but ended up having to jump out of the way of the uncontrollable carriage.

"Well, there's something you don't see everyday," said one of the Weasley twins, I presumed.

We laughed as a large ship came up out of the water of the lake. A large phoenix was on the sails and a dragon was at the point of the wooden ship.

"This year is gonna be great," smirked Harry.

I smiled, "I couldn't agree more."

******

~Abigail's P.O.V.~

Draco took me inside after the fight with Ron. He was cursing at him under his breath and I didn't bother to stop him. I felt cold as stone. My heart was being torn apart at the thought of making my family angry with me.

Draco took me to the Slytherin common room and sat me down on one of the leather couches. I was confused how he had gotten us inside but the password doesn't ever really change anyway.

"How are you feeling?" he asked sitting next to me.

"Terrible," I frowned staring at the floor.

Draco pulled me into a gentle hug. "I'm sorry, Abigail."

I shook my head, "It's not your fault."

"You're right. It's Weasle-Bees," he growled.

"It's not really his either," I sigh. "I haven't told them about my predictions. Not the tea leaves anyway. I don't think they'd believe me."

"Why wouldn't they believe you," Draco murmured in my ear.

"Because I don't think they really understand Divination. And I know Hermione doesn't exactly believe it."

"That doesn't mean she won't listen to you," I looked up at him. "Look," he sighed. "I hate Granger. You know that. But she is your friend and I know she'd believe you if you told her. And, as much as I hate to say it, she's smart. She'll understand."

I smile hugging Draco, "Thanks, Draco. I needed that."

"Of course." He murmured hugging me tightly. "Now. Let's go get ready for super."

I nodded and we walked up to our separate dorms to get ready.

******

~Juliet's P.O.V.~

I had gone up with Hermione and the boys so they could change and we were currently on our way to the Great Hall. They were chatting away about different stories and I listened. We sat down at the Gryffindor table just before the first years came in to be sorted.

"So, Juliet," Ron spoke from across the table. "Why didn't you come to Hogwarts when you were eleven?"

"Oh. Well. I got my letter, of course, but my parents weren't quite ready to give me up to a school yet. So they home schooled me. And, finally, they decided that I needed to interact with wizards and witches more so they went to Dumbledore and asked if I was still able to join here and he agreed," I said playing with my blond and pink hair.

"Very interesting hair color," Harry said nodding to my hair.
I smiled, "Like it? I just loved the way the colors mixed so I dyed it. Of course my parents weren't too happy when they found out. But in the end they loved it," I finished just as Dumbledore called our attention.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement." The door opened and in came an old man with stringy brown hair. He held his chest as he ran, his knees raised high, down the row in between the tables. "This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen..." He paused as the man stopped in front of him. "Yes, what is it?" Dumbledore whispered.

"Who is that?" I asked Hermione.

"Mr. Filch, the Hogwarts caretaker."

"And an evil one at that," grumbled Ron.

"Tell them to wait. Wait," Dumbledore hissed as Filch started back down the row. "So," Dumbledore began again. "Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament."

"Brilliant," the Weasley twins said together. I giggled.

"For those of you who do not know the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests," Dumbledore explained. "From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint hearted." He paused. "But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress, Madame Maxime."

The door opens and fourteen beautiful girls walk in. They all walked in sync and wore a satin blue dress and top hat. Every few sets of footsteps they'd stop and "Ahh" before the jogged up to the front of the Great Hall. They "Ahh" again and blue butterflies float around them. They disburse to either side and an blond girl twirls while another performs gymnastics.

"Blimey. That's one big woman," a boy said to Ron.

I looked up and saw a very tall woman with short brown hair and wearing a red coat with fur stretching towards the front. Dumbledore greeted her, and kissed her hand while the Hogwarts boys cheered loudly for the girls.

Dumbledore jumped back up to his podium and silenced the boys. "And now, our friends from the North. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff."

Fourteen boys walked through the large wooden doors with brown uniforms on. The first few had walking sticks that sparked and made little black rings on the floor when the slammed them down in a series of three.

They then twirled the walking sticks before four of the boys ran to the front. They began to do a series of tricks while the last boy and Igor Karkaroff walked in.

"Blimey, it's him!" Ron whispered. "It's Viktor Krum!" The boys ended with blowing fiery Phoenix's out of their wands.

"Albus," greeted Igor.

"Igor," Dumbledore smiled as they hugged.

"I don't like him," Hermione whispered to me, eyeing Igor.

"I don't either," I agreed as Dumbledore announced the feast.

Two extra tables appeared, linking to the Ravenclaw and Slytherin table for the Beauxbatons' and the Durmstrangs' to sit. Then the feast appeared.

"Wow," I whispered looking at all the food.

"Don't just stare at it. Get some! before Ron eats it all on you," smiled Hermione.

Ron gave her a glare but continued eating. I giggled and grabbed some food. But that wasn't all that I was hungry for. I felt my fangs extend down. I quickly hid my face knowing the whites of my eyes became blood red and the veins under my eyes shown through my skin. I pulled a small bag from my pocket, full of blood like pills, and dumped a few of them out onto my hand. I quickly popped them into my mouth and waited for my fangs to retract before I turned back to the table. they stared at me, confused.

"Vitamins," I lied.

They nod and went back to eating. Up at the front table I could hear the conversation going on between Madame Maxime and Professor Dumbledore.

"Professor Dumbly-dorr, my horses have traveled a long way," she spoke in a thick French accent. "They will need attending to."

"Don't worry, Madame Maxime. Our gamekeeper, Hagrid, is more than capable of seeing to them," he replied.

I looked up. "But you know, Monsieur Hagrid, they only drink single-malt whiskey."

Hagrid nodded at her, smiling, and then he stabbed his fork down right into the dwarf's hand who was sitting next to him. The dwarf pulled the fork out quickly and cradled his hand to his chest. "You idiot!" he yelled at Hagrid.

I smiled, held back a laugh, and went back to eating.