Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

The Four Champions

-Abigail's P.O.V.-

I left Draco after Defense Against the Dark Arts and followed Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Juliet down to the Great Hall. The tables and benches were pushed up against the wall and the bleachers replaced them. The Goblet of Fire sat in the center of the room with a ring around it. Probably to stop any underage students from putting their name in. I sat with Hermione and Juliet on the bleachers, reading, while the boys stood around the ring, watching those who placed their names in. I noticed Harry giving Juliet odd glances now and again, every time Juliet would look up from her book, he would quickly look away. I wondered if it was about her secret.

"Come on, Cedric. Put it in!" called one of Cedric's friends. They pushed him into the circle. He reached up and threw his name into the Goblet, then returned to his friends as they clapped for him.

Sighing, I closed my book, facing Juliet. She looked up tentatively at me, closing her's as well. "What's going on between you and Harry? He keeps giving you a funny look," I whispered.

Before she could answer the Weasley twins came running into the hall, laughing, "Yes!" They hopped up onto the bleachers, high-fiving people as they walked by. "Thank you, thank you."

Fred smiled, "Well, lads, we've done it."

"Cooked it up just this morning," said George.

Hermione smirked. "It's not going to work," she sung.

The twins jumped down behind her. "Oh, yeah?"

"And why is that, Granger?"

She pointed to the line. "You see this? This is an Age Line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?"

Hermione shut her book, slamming it down on her lap, "So. A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion."

"But that's why it's so brilliant."

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted." The twins stood up on the bench and shook their potions.

"Ready, Fred?"

"Ready, George."

They crossed arms, "Bottoms up." They said, drank the potion, then jumped down into the ring. "Yes!" Everyone clapped except Hermione, Juliet, and I. "Yeah! Yes!" They laughed. "Ready?" The tossed their names into the fire. "Yes!" They high-fived when nothing happened.

The fire then lashed out, throwing Fred and George out of the ring. As Fried and George sat up, their hair went grey and beards sprouted from their faces.

"You said!"

"You said!"

The boys then began to roll around the floor, fighting. "Oh, right, you want a piece of me?!"

"I'll tear your ears off!"

The crowd of the hall gathered around the boys and began chanting. "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"Now you're making me laugh."

"Take this! Come on!"

I shook my head at my brothers and looked back to the two girls sitting with me. They both shook their heads as well, before returning to their books.

"We're 'old school,' right?"

"Yeah, but you look older!"

The door opened, Krum and Igor came through. Everyone turned and watched as Krum walked up to the Goblet, placing his name into the fire. When he turned, he smiled at Hermione, then left.

"I saw that," Juliet whispered, smiling. I smirked.

Hermione turned, looking between both of us."Saw what?"

"We saw the way he looked at you Hermione," I scoffed.

"That was more than, 'I'm famous so I'm going to smile for my fans.' That was more of 'Hey, I think you're cute, so I'm going to smile and hope you catch the hint'," Juliet chuckled.

Hermione shook her head, looking back at her book. Her cheeks turned a bright pink. I nudged Juliet, she looked over at me, confused. "Well?"

She frowned, "I think he saw what I look like when I'm hungry," she whispered, leaning away so Hermione wouldn't her. "But he doesn't know what to think of it."

I shook my head, "You're going to have to tell them sometime."

She nodded, "I will. I just need time." She opened her book back up, though her eyes never moved across the page. She was thinking. I sighed, opening my own book back up.

************************************************************************************

-Juliet's P.O.V.-

The clock struck ten and everyone was now gathered in the Great Hall, waiting for the Champions to be chosen.

"Sit down. Please." Asked Dumbledore. I took a seat next to Harry with Ron and Hermione sitting behind us on the bleachers. "Now the moment you've all been waiting for: The Campion selection." Dumbledore then turned, lowering the fires down to a shimmer to add effect. He then placed his hand not he fire, the fire turned red as the first name shot out.

Dumbledore caught the paper in his hand, "The Durmstrang champion is Victor Krum!"

The Durmstrang's cheered and congratulated Krum as he stood. Krum shook Dumbledore's hand before walking off to the trophy room. The fire turned red again, shooting out the second champion's name. "The champion for Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour!" She mimicked Krums actions of shaking Dumbledore's hand before heading to the trophy room. The fire changed again, shooting out the final name. "The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" Cedric walked up, following the same procedure as Fleur and Krum.

Dumbledore then turned to the crowd. "Excellent! We now have our three champions. But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the Triwizard Cup!" Dumbledore pointed down the row at a cup that stood in front of Dumbledore's usual chair.

But everyone was caught off guard when the fire began to swirl faster and faster before changing to red once again. One more name shot out of the cup and into Dumbledore's hand. "Harry Potter," he whispered. I turned, my eyes widened, at Harry. He looked to be in shock. No one moved. "Harry Potter?" Dumbledore said, louder this time. Harry shrunk back into his seat. "Harry Potter!" Bellowed Dumbledore, Harry didn't move.

"Go on, Harry," whispered Hermione. We both pulled him up and shoved him to go, "Harry, for goodness sake," Hermione hissed.

Harry slowly made his way up to Dumbledore, taking the paper out of his hand. Harry then turned and started down the rows to the trophy room.

"He's a cheat!" shouted someone in the crowd.

"He's not even seventeen yet!" shouted another.

Harry left the room and Dumbledore quickly dismissed us. Everyone quickly left, discussing what was happening, but I hung behind. Quietly I walked over to the Trophy room door and listened.

"I protest!" Madame Maxime yelled all the way down the steps, so loud it was hard to hear what the others said.

"Harry! Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?" shouted Dumbledore.

"No, sir," gasped Harry.

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it fore you?"

"No, sir."

"You're absolutely sure?"

"Yes," he breathed. "Yes, sir."

"But of course he is lying," complained Maxime.

"The hell he is!" shouted Moody. "The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally power full magical object. Only and exceptionally powerful Confounds Charm could have hoodwinked it. Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year."

"You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye," growled Igor.

"It was once my job to think as dark wizards do, Karkaroff, perhaps you remember," hissed Moody.

"This doesn't help, Alastor," complained Dumbledore. "Leave this to you, Barty."

"The rules are absolute. The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract. Mr. Potter has no choice. He is, as of tonight, a Triwizard champion," said Crouch.

I pulled away from the door, stepping back. Quickly, with vampire speed, I ran out of the Great Hall and up to the seventh floor. I said the password, quickly stepping inside. The common room was empty. Sighing, I sat down in one of the chairs.

Soon Harry walked through the portrait with his head hung low. "Harry," I murmured. He looked up. "Did you put your name in the Goblet?"

His eyes turned hard, glaring at me. "No. I did not," he growled, he then turned, storming up the steps.

"Harry. I didn't mean anything by it," I called after him. "I just wanted to hear you say it."

Harry shook his head, "I know. I'm sorry. It's just so..."

"Frustrating?" He nodded. "Go get some sleep. Maybe it will help."

He leaned against the wall, "And what about you?"

I turned to the fire, "I'll head up soon. I need to let my mind cool off before I try to sleep."

Harry sighed. "Good night, Juliet."

I turned back to him. "Good night, Harry." He turned to leave. "Oh, Harry," he glanced over his shoulder at me, "I believe you."

"Thanks," he smiled.

I turned back to the fire. This was going to get complicated.