Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

Sirius Conversation -Juliet's P.O.V.-

Almost a month and half went by and Ron and Harry still weren't talking with each other. Ron hated Harry for entering the Triwizard Tournament, even though he didn't enter.

It was late at night and I wasn't able to sleep. I was curled up on the cough staring into the dying fire. I knew I should probably go upstairs and get one of the blood bags to drink; my fangs had been down for almost half an hour now. I sighed but I was too lazy to get up just yet. I heard someone coming down the stairs. I quickly pulled my bag of pills and threw some into my mouth. My fangs went away but I had a new problem, I was almost out. I'd have to ask my mom to send me more soon.

"Sirius?" I hears Harry whisper. But I said nothing; I only remained laying on the couch. I saw Harry pick up the Daily Prophet, he read it for a moment, before crumpling it up and throwing it into the fire. When he turned back around, he jumped seeing my laying on the couch.

"Juliet!" he gasped. "You scared me."

"Sorry," I murmured, pulling the blanket closer to me.

He sat down next to me, "Can't sleep?"

I shook my head, "What about you?"

"I...uh..."

"Psst," hissed the fire. I sat up, staring at it. "Psst," it hissed again before a face came through the embers. I opened my mouth to let out a frightened yelp, but Harry quickly threw his hand over my mouth.

"Shh!" he hissed. "It's okay. It's my godfather." He let go of me, moving closer to the fire. "Sirius. How-?"

"I thought I asked you to come alone!" Hissed the man in the fire.

"It's alright, Sirius. We can trust her," he said giving me a look. I nodded.

"Alright, I don't have much time, so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"

"No!"

"Shh," hissed Sirius. Harry turned to look at me, then the rest of the room. "I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort. But who was the third man in the room?"

"I don't know," Harry answered, kneeling down.

"You didn't get a name?"

Harry shook his head, "No. Um. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important."

"And what was that?"

"He wanted...me." I crawled down next to Harry. "I don't know why. But he was going to use this man to get to me. But, I mean, it was only a dream, right?" He looked at both me and Sirius.

"Yes," said Sirius. "It's just a dream. Look, Harry. The Death Eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that goblet, these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore."

"What are you saying?" Harry asked desperately.

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff? He was a Death Eater. And no one, no one, stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of stone, sent his own son to Azkaban."

A sound came from upstairs, both Harry and I quickly turn to see if there was someone on the stairs. "You think one of them put my name in the goblet," Harry asked, looking back to the fire.

"I haven't a clue who put your name in the goblet, Harry, but whoever did is not friend to you. People die in the tournament."

Harry shook his head, "I'm not ready for this, Sirius." I placed my hand on his back, trying to be comforting.

"You don't have a choice."

We heard another noise, this time seeing a shadow coming down the stairs.

"Someone's coming," whispered Harry as he jumped to his feet.

"Keep your friends close, Harry," Sirius called after him. I watched as Sirius slipped back into the fire.

I turned to see Ron coming down the stops. "Who are you talking to," he asked Harry.

I stood up, the blanket still wrapped around me, "He was talking to me, Ron."

He looked at me then turned back to Harry, glaring, "You're probably just practicing for your next interview, I expect."

"Ron!" I scolded, but he just turned, walking back up the steps to the boys dormitory. Once he was gone, Harry walked back around the couch, expecting to see Sirius in the fire still.

"He's gone," I whispered.

Harry sighed, flopping back onto the couch. I sat next to him, "Ron will come 'round, don't worry."

"Yeah and how do you know?" snapped Harry, "You haven't been here very long."

I shrank back into the couch. "I'm only trying to help, Harry," I stood up, "That's all I've been trying to do." I walked up the steps to the girls dormitory, stoping at the balcony looking over the common room. "Good night, Harry." He didn't respond, sighing I went into the girls' dormitory.

"Good night, Juliet," I heard Harry whisper just before I closed the door. Smiling I closed the door, hoping to get a good night's sleep... Right after I had a bag of blood for a midnight snack.