Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

Silence -Abigail's P.O.V.-

After I had passed out Snape had taken me to the Hospital Wing where I spent the next day. I was tired and throughly depressed. I laid in the stiff bed, all day, didn't get up unless it was for a potty break. I couldn't believe I had gone through all of that, just to forget what happened in my vision. I was able to leave the Hospital Wing around dinner, but I didn't go to the Great Hall to eat, instead I went back to my own bed, burrowing myself into the familiar sheets, and stayed there.

***********************************************************************************

"Abigail," Drago snapped harshly. I glanced up at him from the couch, before returning my gaze to the fire. Nanuk was resting on top of my chest, snoring softly, he was enjoying the amount of time we had spent together, which was almost all day. "You need to get up and do something. Weasle-bee is asking for you. All of them." I shrugged. This is what I had become, a vegetable. I barely left my bed, let alone common room. Whatever I had seen wasn't good, it was eating at me, taking away every urge to be apart of life again. It was destroying me.

Growling Draco snatched Nanuk off my chest, earning a growling huff from him, when Draco placed him on the floor, he slinked off to the girls dormitory. Draco slipped his hands behind my shoulders, pushing me up from the couch and onto my feet. I glared at him, crossing my arms as to say 'now what'?

"Go get your coat," he said simply. I shook my head. "Abigail, it is cold outside, don't make me do this to you." Huffing I stalked off to get my coat. I met Draco back down in the common room. He opened the portrait and he ushered me out into the corridor. Draco took the lead while I trailed behind, not wanting to go anywhere. Draco noticed my lag and decided to do something about it, grabbing my hand he began to drag me along with him at his pace. I huffed, jogging slightly to catch up to his pace, not wanted him to rip my arm off. Even though I was walking even with him now, Draco didn't let go of my hand. Remaining silent I allowed Draco to lead me out of the castle, once out onto the grounds, I realized he was leading me down to Hogsmead.

Draco took me to the Three Broomsticks, finding us a booth in the back. He left me alone for only a moment to get us two Butterbeers. Leaning forward, I crossed my arms on the table, laying my head on top of them. Draco placed a frosty mug in front of me before sitting across from me. I didn't move. Sighing, Draco mimicked me, laying his head down on his arms as well. He looked at me for a long time before speaking.

"Are you going to talk to me?"

I frowned. "I don't know what to say," I whispered.

"You can start by explaining what's wrong," he huffed slightly.

I sat up, wrapping my hands around my Butterbeer. I took a sip before looking back back at Draco, who had sat up as well. "I've been having nightmares," I finally whispered. Draco frowned. "I...The night..." I huffed, getting frustrated with myself. "The night after the Champion choosing, I went up to the Divination tower. When Harry's name flew out of the for-saken Goblet, I knew something was wrong. So I went to see if I could get an answer." I shifted slightly. "I see myself as more advanced at Divination, at an apprentice level I guess. But nothing I did gave me any clearer answers than I already knew." I swallowed, looking at my frosted glass. "So I decided to try a advanced form of Divination. And..." I started biting my nail. "When I came out of the trance Snape, McGonagall, Trelawney, Moddy, and Dumbledore were there. I...I had seen something, something horrible. I had been screaming. But-" Tears sprung from my eyes. "Oh Draco, I don't remember what I saw!" I put my head in my hands, sobs racking my body. Draco slid into the seat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "I don't remember what I had seen while I was in the trance. Draco, I saw something, something horrible but I don't know what it was! Someone could die--Someone is going to die, and I don't know who, how, or when! I can't-"

"Shhh," Draco said soothingly. "You're drawing attention, Abby, breath."

"I mean, I want to go back, see if I can return to the same place, figure out what I've forgotten, but I'm not allowed to do Divination unsupervised anymore," I mutter.

"Good," Draco huffed.

I pulled away, looking up at him him, "What?"

"You said it yourself, Abby. You were playing with something you've never done before. Alone. I knew I should have went with you, but I didn't think-" He stopped seeing the glare I was giving him. "It's not that I don't think you can do it, but Abby, that was dangerous. I've heard about what can happen to witches and wizards who tamper with Divination. They've gone mad, Abby. I mean, look at Trelawney."

I frowned again, looking away. "Maybe I'm going mad."

"No," Draco argued. "You are not going mad, Abby. Listen," his voice softer now, "You cannot let this get to you. You can't control what you do and don't see. You can't control the future. Maybe you can't remember this because you can't do anything to stop it."

"Someone's going to die, Draco," I whispered desperately.

"People die everyday, Abby," Draco tried to reason. "You can't stop whatever is going to happen. Maybe deep down you know that, so you're blocking out what you saw in order to cope with it." I nodded slowly. "Please, don't let it eat at you anymore. Please," he begged. I nodded again slowly. "Come on," he said rubbing my arm. "Let's head back up to the Castle. You're red-headed siblings have been asking about you non-stop." I chuckled lightly, sliding out of the booth after Draco. "I missed your smile," he sighed, making me blush.

We laced fingers again as we walked back up to the castle. Neither of us said anything about our conjoined hands, it just felt normal. Absentmindedly I rubbed my thumb in circles on his hand as we walked. "Draco," I sighed as we reached the grounds again. He hummed, letting me know he was listening. "If-If it ever came to it, I need to know, will I be fighting with you, or against you?" Draco frowned, looking at the ground. "I need to know if-if-you know," I whispered. Draco looked at me, meeting my eyes with his. They looked sad, he opened his mouth to say something-

"Abby?" I looked up to see Hermione and Ginny walking up from the Black Lake.

I looked back to Draco who only smiled. "I'll let you three talk." I grasped his hand tighter, nervous. Draco looked me up and down, grabbed me, pulling me into a hug. "I don't know what will happen, but I want you to know that I'll always fight for you." He placed a kiss on my temple before pulling away, walking back up to the castle, hands in his pockets.

"Abby?" Ginny asked this time. I looked back over to the two of them. Tears sprung from my eyes as I grabbed the two of them into a desperate hug. They both returned the hug, squeezing me tightly.

"Where have you been," Hermione breathed when they let go of me.

Swallowing I launched into a similar story I told Draco, explaining what was happening. They both consoled me, agreeing that maybe there was just nothing I could do about it. They also agreed that it was destructively aggravating to know that something bad was going to happen, but nothing to do about it. Finally I was starting to let it go. Draco was right, I couldn't let it eat at me. I had to keep going. Smiling slightly I linked arms with Hermione and Ginny, returning back to the castle, feeling slightly better about what I couldn't control.