Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

Hermione Knows -Juliet's P.O.V.-

The next day I was sitting with Harry down by the Lake while Neville was exploring the plants in the cool water.

"Amazing," exclaimed Neville. "Amazing!"

"Neville. You're doing it again," sighed Harry who was flipping through Neville's book.

"Oh. Right, sorry."

"Oh, Harry, leave him alone. If he finds plants amazing then let him. Don't you ever get so excited about something that you start talking to yourself?"

Harry chuckled, "No."

Neville frowned, looking down at the water. "Well I have," I smiled at him. Harry shook his head as Neville smiled at me.

"Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs'?" Questioned Harry.

"Yeah. Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea," Neville said, raising his arm and waving. I looked behind me to see Ron, Hermione, and Ginny coming down the slope. Harry got to his feet.

I could hear Hermione whispering to Ron, "Look, it's already been through enough people. Why don't you just go and talk to him yourself? Ron, this is your problem, not mine." Ron didn't seem to budge on what he was trying to get Hermione to do. "What do you want me to say again?"

Ron whispered something inaudible to Hermione, then, "Go."

Hermione turned to Harry. "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him, that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you." Her faced scrunched up, trying to remember exactly what she was trying to say. I sat quietly by the tree, playing with my Gryffindor scar knowing that it was all a lie. Ron was told by Hagrid, not all those other people.

"Is that right?" huffed Harry. "Well, you-what?" he frowned, realizing what Hermione was saying.

Hermione thought a moment, huffing, turned back to Ron, "Are you sure you won't do this?"

"Do it," hissed Ron.

Hermione turned back to Harry, "Dean was told by Parvati that-Please don't make me say it again." She sighed giving up. "Hagrid's looking for you," she then turned to go.

"Well, you can tell Ronald-" Harry began.

Hermione spun around, "I'm not an owl!" She snapped. Hermione then went to Ginny, the two then trudged back up the hill, Ron following behind.

"Harry," I frowned standing up. I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Harry?"

He shook me off, "I've gotta go find Hagrid. I'll see you later."

"Well, maybe I can help," I urged as he started up the hill. Harry just shook his head, continuing with out me. Frowning I picked up my own bag, biding Neville goodbye, I made my way back to the castle alone.

I walked through the portrait hole to see Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Abby seated around the fireplace. I sat down on the floor in front of them, smiling that Abby had finally decided to join the real world again.

"You are just going to have to get over it, Ron," huffed Hermione.

"She's right, Ron," I butted in. "You're hurting Harry by not being there for him."

He stood up, "He lied to me!"

"But he didn't, Ron. He never put is name in the goblet," I said as he retreated up to the boy's dormitory. He said nothing back to me, letting the door slam behind him.

"How are you so sure," questioned Ginny.

"Because I can tell when people are lying. It's like a sixth sense to me. And I for a fact that Harry isn't lying." I turned my gaze back to Abby, "Welcome back, by the way." She blushed nervously, probably waiting for me to ask where she had been. "We missed you," was all I said. I figured she'd tell me eventually, or the others would tell me later.

"Why don't we go to Hogsmeade?" Hermione asked.

"Sounds great!" I smiled, while Ginny nodded but Abby shook her head.

"I was just there with Draco, honestly, I'm going to go down to the dungeons and work on some late homework." She got up, hugging each one of us, then disappeared out the portrait hole.

"Just give me a sec, I'll be back down." I quickly dashed up to the room, my fangs extending down in hunger. I quickly walked to my cabinet, unlocking it, then pulling out a cooler. Inside held the contents of my main diet, blood. Using my wand, I warmed up the one of the bags, placing the cooler back into the cabinet and locking it again. Carefully, I punctured the bag with my fangs and began to feed. The blood was warm and smooth as it slid down my throat. When the door handled moved I pulled my face away from the bag, but not quick enough. I had forgotten to lock the door. Hermione stepped in, her eyes growing wide when she saw me. With my vampire speed, I pulled Hermione into the room, slamming the door. I could feel some of the blood slip down my chin, quickly I wiped it away.

"Hermione," I whispered. "Please."

"You-I-But," she stuttered. "I thought vampires were-"

"Evil," I snapped angrily. She jumped. "I'm sorry. Hermione, please listen to me. We aren't all bad. I would never do anything to hurt anyone," I pleaded. "If I did do you think Dumbledore would have let me attend school?"

"The vitamins-"

"Blood pills," I murmured.

She sat down on her bed, rubbing her face. "Wow," she whispered in disbelief.

"Hermione, please," I begged, tears forming in my eyes. This was my worst fear.

Hermione finally looked up at me, "No one else knows?"

"Well, the professors do. And Abby, but I didn't exactly tell her," I mutter.

"She saw what you were," Hermione nodded. She rubbed her hands together nervously. "You have to tell the boys and Ginny," she finally said. I blinked, taken back by what she said. "They should know, Juliet." I swallowed, waiting for her to call me a monster. "I mean, we're your friends." I breathed out a sigh.

"I can't tell them, not yet. Not with all this other stuff going on, it wouldn't be fair. Give me time," I whispered. She nodded. "You aren't afraid of me?"

She shook her head, "No. You're right, if you were dangerous, Dumbledore wouldn't have let you attend school."

"Oh, thank God," I breathed, throwing my arms around her. She chuckled lightly, hugging me. "I'll be down in a second, okay?"

She nodded, leaving me alone. I finished feeding with a smile on my face. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I would be okay after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, I'm sorry!!