Status: Senior year of college, be patient with me.

The Fallen Angels

Hogsmead

The past month has been horrible. Harry and Ron won't even look at me anymore. And Hermione has made attempts to speak to me but every time she tries, Harry or Ron is there to pull her away. Even Ginny's turned against me. The twins still talk to me though, which I'm grateful for.

I sat at the Slytherin table with Nanukk and Draco. It was Saturday morning and our first trip to Hogsmead. Draco had asked me to go with him and I agreed. I was smiling, running my fingernails over Nanukk's back while Draco chatted next to me. Draco had gotten his sling off a few weeks ago and wasn't complaining about pain anymore. Though I'm sure there was none to begin with. My hair had begun to grow back and I was glad the scars weren't too noticeable.

We finished eating and then followed the rest of the third years to the court yard with Professor McGonagall and Mr. Filch.

"Now, remember, these visits to Hogsmead village are a privilege." Professor McGonagall reminded us, again. "Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school, in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again." Harry ran up to Professor McGonagall and she immediately addressed him. "No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Potter."

"All those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put," Filch said as he walked through the crowed with the permission slips in hand. I frowned as Harry tried to convince McGonagall but with no avail.

"Come on, Abby. He's not worth it, remember?" Draco said tugging at my arm. I nodded and let him pull me through the crowd of Slytherins and took me down the road to Honeydukes.

"Where are we going," I giggled as he pulled me inside. "What are we doing in here?" I asked gazing at the delicious candy. "You know I haven't any money, Mr. Malfoy. How dare you bring me into such a tempting place." I giggled at him.

"My treat," he smiled. "What would you like?"

I leaned on my elbows on the counter and gazed at the jars of candy behind the counter. "I dunno. What sounds good?"

"You can never go wrong with Chocolate Frogs," he suggested leaning his elbows on the counter next to me.

"True," I agreed. "Licorice Wands are always good too."

"Not when you try and pull your wand out of your robs and you grab candy instead," he chuckled.

I giggled. "Hum. Pumpkin Pasties?"

"Blah," he shook his head. "They're only good around Halloween. That's it."

"May I help you dears?" The shop owners wife asked coming over to where Draco and I stood.

"I've got it!" I smile. "A box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, two Chocolate Frogs, and a Licorice Wand."

Draco raised an eyebrow but pulled out his money and paid for the sweets. I placed the Licorice wand and one Chocolate Frog in my pocket and grabbed the Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and left Draco to grab the other Chocolate Frog. I skipped out of the candy shop.

"Where are we going," he chuckled as I wandered down the road. I stopped at a bench and sat down, pulling him down next to me. I opened the box of jelly beans and pulled out two of them. I handed one to Draco.

"On three, okay?" He wrinkled his nose, but nodded. "One, two, three." We both popped the jelly beans into our mouths and chewed. I laughed at his face. "What'd you get?"

"Liver," he groaned.

I laughed, "Chocolate." I smiled happily.

"Cheater," he said snatching the box away from me and pulling out two more. He handed me bean. "One. Two. Three." Again we popped the candy in at the same time. "Sardine," Draco spat at the ground.

"Peppermint," I giggled.

We played this game for a few more minutes before Draco got fed up with me getting all the good ones, no matter who dealt them out.

"Don't be such a sore loser, Dray. I'm just that good," I smiled as we walked down the street.

He tried to keep a straight face but I knew he was dying to smile. "I hate you."

I gasped, "Draco Malfoy! How dare you!" I began to fake sob. "Why would you say such a thing to me!"

"Abby!" he said his eyes widening. "I didn't mean it! I swear! I'm sorry!"

I burst out laughing, "Got you, Malfoy!"

His eyes narrowed, "Now I really do hate you."

I stopped laughing, my eyes going big, "What?" I blinked, willing myself to produce some tears.

Again Draco tried to stop me. "Kidding!"

I giggled, wiping away the fake tears, "I know." I then skipped off to the Three Broomsticks with Draco trailing behind me. "Get us a table, Dray," I smiled sweetly, "I gotta use the loo."

He rolled his eyes, smiling, "Yes, Abigail."

I giggled at him as I walked over to the bathroom. I pushed the door open and ran right into Hermione. "Oh! Hi, Hermione."

She grabbed my arms and pulled me into the bathroom before shutting and locking the door behind us. She then huffed, "Ron and Harry are seriously annoying the hell out of me." I laughed as she crossed her arms. "And how about you? What are you doing here with Draco?"

I blushed, "Um. Well, he asked and so I agreed."

"Oh my," she gasped. "You like him don't you," she hissed.

I blushed again, "A little."

"Since when?!" she almost screamed.

I shuffled my feet, "First year."

"Even after everything he did to you?"

"It's hard to explain, Hermione," I sigh.

She hugged me, "Don't let him hurt you anymore, Abby. Go have fun, but not too much. You can't just forget what he's done."

I nod, "Thanks, Hermione. I'll come talk to you about it later."

I made my way back out of the bathroom and over to where Draco was sitting in the corner booth. I sat down across from him and gave him a small smile. "You and Granger still close?" He asked.

I nodded. "She tries to talk to me but Harry and Ron always drag her off. It's just her and the twins though," I sigh.

Draco touched my hand, "You've got me too."

I smiled squeezing his hand, "I know. Thank you."

He pulled his hand back and leaned back against the booth, his hands behind his head, "Anytime."

I blushed and looked down as one of the waiters came over. "What can I get you today, beautiful?"

I looked up at him and cringed. "Uh, just a Butterbeer, thank you."

"I'll have one too," Draco snapped at the waiter.

He shot Draco a glare and then gave me a wink before walking off. "Ugh," I shuttered. "Horrid man."

Draco laughed and pulled me around the booth to sit next to him. "I'll make sure to keep him away."

Blushing I leaned against Draco's shoulder as his arm snaked around my shoulders. A few minutes later the waiter came back with our drinks. "So, pretty lady, come here often?"

I shot him a glare, "Pervert. I'm thirteen, get out of here."

He leaned over the table, "Never stopped me before."

"Alright, that's enough you slimy git," Draco growled. "Get out of here before I have you fired."

"What's a twerp like you gonna do about it," the waiter hissed.

"My father works for the Ministry of Magic. He's good at getting people fired so I'd get the bloody hell away from her, now."

He waiter sneered at him, but left without another word. "Thank you," I whispered, wrapping my hands around my Butterbeer.

"No problem," he smiled taking his own.

After a few hours of conversing and laughing till our sides hurt, we finished our Butterbeers and left for Hogwarts again. When we reached the castle again it was supper time.

"Care to join me for dinner?" He asked holding out his arm.

"Well, I'd love to. But I think I might bug the Gryffindors tonight." He pouted and I smile. "Don't take it personally. But sometimes a girl needs girl time."

"You could talk to Pansy," he suggested. I gagged and he chuckled. "Be safe. Don't let Potter get to you."

"I won't." I patted him on the cheek and then dashed into the Great Hall. I made my way down the side of the Gryffindor table, finding Hermione immediately. I plopped down next down next to her. Ginny flinched, scooting away from from me. I frowned slightly, turning to Hermione. She gave me a warm smile, but it didn’t quite reach her eyes. “Hey, Hermione.”

“Hey, Abby, how was your day?”

"What are you doing here, traitor," snapped Harry before I could answer.

I whipped my head around and glared at Harry from across the table. "I don't believe it's me who is the traitor, Harry. You turned your back on me. I would never do that to you. And I hope you know that I still won't. I'm on your side, Harry Potter. I think my father deserved what he got and I'm glad he's dead. And I will tell you this now. I've had a prediction in the tea leaves in Divination. And it told me he is to come back and I refuse to take his side willingly and when it comes down to it, I will fight with you till he's dead. And I'm sorry that you are too dim witted to get over the fact that I'm his daughter and honestly have nothing to do with him, then that's your fault." I took a deep breath feeling a large weight being lifted off my shoulders. I looked around and saw that most of the Gryffindor table was looking at me, and so was Draco. He smiled giving me a thumbs up. I blushed slightly and then turned my gaze back to Harry, who had his mouth hanging open, along with Ron and Ginny.

The feast appeared and they said nothing more. Hermione and I chatted quietly about my day and Draco while the others only watched us curiously.

“I’m glad you had such a good time,” Hermione smiled as we started out of the Great Hall. “But be careful.”

I smiled, "Yeah, I know."

"If you ever need to talk, I'm here," she smiled.

"Thanks," I said hugging her. "Night, Hermione."

"Goodnight," she waved walking off.

I turned to walk down to the Dungeons. "Abby!" I turned and saw Harry and Ron come running up.

"Um." Ron said scratching the back of his neck. "We just wanted to apologize for how we've been acting the last few weeks."

"Yeah," agreed Harry. "I guess I just kind of needed someone to blame," he muttered looking at the floor. "Forgive us?"

I smiled. "Of course," I said pulling them into a hug. "You two are like brothers to me. I can't stay mad at you forever."

"Night, Abby," they smiled.

"Night, guys," I said waving to them as I made my way to the Dungeons.

"Abby," Draco's voice sang as he grabbed me in a hug. "I'm so proud of you," he whispered in my ear.

I giggled. "My outburst got them to apologize."

"You didn't forgive them did you?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Well of course I did! They're like my brothers, Dray."

He groaned, obviously being sarcastic. "No. Why?"

I giggled. "Leave it. Come on. I'm beat and I need my rest for tomorrow. I have homework to do." I said as we entered the common room.

"No," he groaned again. "Who cares about homework?"

"I do," I said pushing his shoulder. "And if you want a good job, you would too. Now, I'm off to bed. Goodnight, Draco."
"Night, Abby," he called as I dashed up the stairs to my dorm.