Blanket Forts and Christmas Lights

1/1

I'll be home in five.

I read the message over and over, biting down on my lip. Alex has gone out with Rian, Jack and Zack for the day, leaving me in charge of the house... not a smart move on his part. I glanced around our bedroom, holding back a small smirk. He'd be here soon, and he'd be pissed.

Our bed was crooked against the wall, stripped of all the sheets, pillows, and blankets. Chairs were strewn around the room, with blankets balancing off them. Thumb tacks were shoved carelessly across the wall beneath our window, keeping a couple sheets in place. Christmas lights topped the whole thing off, as well as a stack of pillow pouring from the little blanket cave I'd created.

It was stupid, and I knew that. Alex would be mad, because I knew after a long day of recording and whatnot, he wanted to just come home to me, and our warm bed... not a blanket fort.

I had to admit though, it was pretty cool. Strung up multi-coloured lights, comfy blankets, perfectly constructed blanket ceilings... It was awesome. Maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't be mad. He knew how I was, how I did things like this, and he was used to it. We'd be dating for about a year, he knew what I was about.

I paced around the room, debating whether or not to tear the whole thing down. If I did that, though, the place would be even more of a mess. Part of me didn't even know why I was so worried. Alex loved me. This shouldn't be a big deal...

I jumped when I heard the car pull into our driveway. Sebastian started barking, but then jumped up at the window, seeing Alex getting out of the car, and ceased his barking to excited whines. I ran out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind me, as the front door opened.

"Hey, baby!" Alex called out, his dogs attacking his ankles. I walked over guiltily, with my hands behind my back. Alex looked exhausted, his hair was a mess, and there was bags under his deep brown eyes.

"Hi..." I said, rocking back on my heels. Peyton and Sebastian scurried off, and Alex closed the space between us, kissing the top of my head. He smelled like cologne, and I buried my head in his chest, just inhaling. "How was your day?"

"It was good. Yours?" Alex asked, letting go of me, and shrugging off his jacket.

"Fine. Missed you." I shrugged, smiling at him.

"I missed you too, Sadie." He said happily, running his fingers through his hair. He started advancing to our bedroom, and I ran in front of him. He gave me a confused look, and I grinned sheepishly.

Alex teasingly rolled his eyes at me, thinking I was just being my typical self, frantic and nervous, and excitable. He opened the door despite my silent protests.

"Alex..."

"Oh my god Sadie." He said, walking into our messy room. "What is this?"

"I'm sorry." I said, flustered. "It's just so cozy in there, and I... I.."

He looked over at me with a childish grin on his face. "It's perfect. You should be an architect."

"Huh?" I said, blinking. I didn't exactly expect that... at all.

"It's probably the sweetest fort I've ever seen." He chuckled, grabbing me and kissing me quickly. "You're hilarious."

"You're not mad?"

"Nope."

"But it's so messy in here..."

"Whatever, we'll clean it." Alex said, squeezing my waist. "This just reminds me of why I love you so much... We can have actual fun together."

"You're just perfect." I said breathlessly, and he laughed, getting down on his knees and crawling into the fort. I followed after him, laying down beside him, staring up at the blanket ceiling, the multi-colored Christmas lights illuminating his face in blues, yellows, and pinks. I reached over and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together.

"This is awesome." He said, turning over to meet my gaze. "I wish you'd waited for me to come home so I could have helped build it."

I giggled, pressing up against his side. "Well, even though you didn't get to build it, you can play in it with me."

Abruptly, he grabbed me and flipped me so I was on top of him, straddling his hips. "Play with you? How?" He growled into my ear, his hands trailing down my back, slowly, teasingly. I shuddered.

"Any way you want." I whispered back, and he grinned, kissing me roughly, his hands gripping me tightly. I ran my hands down his chest, nibbling on his bottom lip. He moved his hands down, inching them inside the hem of my t-shirt, caressing the milky skin he'd exposed. I grinded my hips into his, our lips connected in a feverish haze.

He slowly pulled my shirt over my head, and I sat up, back straight. He pushed me forward, eyes glued to my leopard print bra. He reached behind me, finger tips tickling my back as he undid the clasp, and threw it to the floor of the fort. We were surrounded my pillows and blankets, so everywhere we moved we'd be comfortable.

"This is what I want." He mumbled, his voice reaching a gruff moan at the end as he held my breasts in his hands, eyes glued to me. "You're beautiful." He mumbled, starting to pepper my neck and collar bone with kisses. I tugged impatiently at his shirt, and he quickly tore it off, grinning up at me. He pulled me down for another long, slow kiss, as he slowly started undoing my jeans. He slowly pulled down the zipper, and inched his hand down on my pants, rubbing softly through my panties. I let out a whimper, and pulled longingly on his belt. He took it off quickly, throwing it to the side, as I kicked off my pants. His were off in a moment as well.

I sat on top of him, our eyes staring heatedly into one an other's. Our breath came in short, heavy gasps. I looped my finger the band on his boxers, and lowered them. His mouth was open slightly, as he watched everything I did. His boxers were kicked off at the edge of the fort, his hardness pressing into my panties. The lights illuminated his bare chest, showing off every muscle and contour. I curled my fingers around his shaft, and slowly started moving up and down, as he removed my panties. I continued pumping him.

"Enough of this." He growled flipping me over so he hovered on top of me. "Lets just.." I cut him off with a rough kiss, pulling him down so my breasts pressed up against his chest. He positioned himself at my entrance, prodding and teasing me a bit before abruptly pushing all the way in. I moaned, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He smiled at me, looking up at me through his eyelashes as he set a slow, steady pace.

"You're beautiful.." He murmured, one hand on my cheek. "So beautiful..." His head fell into the crook of my neck, small passionate kisses being left behind. I arched my back, speechless. Usually, I liked being dominant, but I was enjoying being submissive for once. He was doing everything right, going achingly slow, but the sensation was still amazing.

"Kiss me." I responded breathlessly, and his lips traveled up to mine, my body reacting in time with his, our hips rocking against each other. I reached my hand up, grasping for anything to hold to. My finger tips brushed against the blankets, then the Christmas lights, then Alex's bare back.

His thrusts were becoming more erratic, and the muscles in his arms twitched. I looked up at him, and I could tell he was tired. He'd had a long day, and now... well, now I was working him hard. "Alex... stop." I whimpered, and he obeyed, his expression conveying confusion, and disappointment. I got up, legs shaking, and straddled him once again, slowly lowering myself down onto his cock. I moved my hips, as his hands on my waist guided me up and down. It felt like we'd been at it for hours, when in actuality it was probably thirty five minutes. I could tell Alex was getting close, because of the way his breath shook, and his hands gripped me tighter than before. Not to mention the heavy, erratic breathing.

He flipped me over, thrusting hard and fast, his rhythm off, and sort of sloppy. He let out a low groan as his orgasm rocked through his body. I moaned in response. It turned me on how I pleasured him like that. He rocked his hips against mine for the remainder of his orgasm, bringing me to my own. Euphoria flowed through me, and I moaned loudly from beneath him, crying out his name with my hands tangled in his hair. He cut off my yell of pleasure with his lips, gently attacking mine, before he collapsed, laying down beside me. He stared up at something I couldn't place, his chest heaving from exhaustion.

"I love you..." I mumbled, reaching over and grabbing his hand, lacing our fingers together. Both of our bodies were covered in a light layer of sweat, and we had a bad case of sex hair, but I didn't care. I curled up into him, my head on his chest.

"I love you too." He chuckled, ruffling my hair. My gaze faded into Christmas lights, as I drifted off to sleep.