Status: Updated Whenever

Color Me Adventurously

LordVoldemort Should Have Been in Gryffindor

VanHellSnake fire-slashed his foe before sending a volley of fiery, purple tornadoes its way. Finally his gauge (floating in the air) turned red and he was able to transform into his Kaiser form. He did so and his black armor with green linin, glowed against the backdrop. Or it would've but there were torches lit. With one last fire-slash his opponent fell and dropped stuff.

Yep, he was totally AWESOME. Shame he couldn't make his voice go deep on here. Then again neither could that Angelic Brat. The one who beat him to everything and said "Pew, pew, pew!" and "Do I really have to wear this?" and giggled when she attacked. She was pure evil. Seriously, only he, when he was a Dark Lord, and Bellatrix Lestrange giggled when they attacked. No, scratch that. He had chuckled in a manly way.

Bellatrix cackled; the hag.

This Angelic Brat also had this really high pitched girly voice. It was a travesty. And the way she transformed?! It was like watching Sailor Moon all over again.

Not that he'd ever sat through that.

Right.

Back to manly things. Like saving the world from evil monsters!

Hehehehe! Hilla was no match for this level 123 Kaiser. He was the great hero of Pantheon after all. He, VanHellSnake, was a beast. A boss. A-MAZING!

And to think, he'd only possessed this character (once known as Kyle) two days ago. How long had it taken to get to 100 on his fire/poison mage again?

He didn't know.

It didn't matter.

The totally awesome Kaiser exited the Hilla Battleground and reentered the Azwan waiting room where he saw LordVoldemort. The fool was requesting a party to fight Hilla and VanHellSnake whose mouth had opened in fury was having none of it!

"You! LordVoldemort! I challenge you to a duel to the death!"

"What?"

"Wands only, you may choose a second! I shall need none."

"Uh..."

VanHellSnake's face fell again. This time in embarrassment. He'd forgotten. Again. "I meant in Battle Arena."

LordVoldemort teleported over to him and then. "?"

"What?"

"Are you sure you want to fight me?"

VanHellSnake paused then tapped LordVoldemort twice quickly to make his stats appear above his head. "Um, no I'm not." A name wasn't worth it anyway.

"Pew, pew, pew!"

LordVoldemort and VanHellSnake both turned to the vicious, bloodsucking child that had just bounced into the chamber and they slowly backed up to the far wall.

It was monstrous; a pink and purple travesty.

It was...ANGELIC BUSTER!

"Those are so OP," LordVoldemort said, his face a mask of fury, taking hold of his staff. He stepped forward to the girly thing now declaring that she was "Joining Hilla!"

The last thing VanHellSnake thought before stepping into the safe portal which meant he'd be solo'ing Hilla was that this LordVoldemort should have been in Gryffindor. It took bravery (and stupidity) to stay in the same room as that Angelic Brat.