Status: Updated Whenever

Color Me Adventurously

The Man Who Sets Evil On Fire

Meanwhile in the U.K.


“You-Know-Who went poof! Just like that,” someone whispered.

Poof!”

“Poof!”

“He got burned!”

“Potter totally exploded on him!”

“Did you see what Mrs. Weasley did to Bellatrix Lestrange?”

“No, I was watch – ”

“Lestrange got owned.”

“Old Voldie turned to ashes!”

“Look at those Death Eaters run!”

“Someone stop 'em!”

“They're more like – like – ”

“Running for their lives!”

“Don't worry, they'll never escape life alive!”

“Potter'll burn 'em too!”

“Everyone – everyone!”

“SHUT IT!” Ginny Weasley's commanding voice carried through the Great Hall and the mass of ex-fighters fell silent at once.

Harry Potter the Boy Who Lived and now the Man Who Burned as some of his fellows were testing out, nodded his gratitude to Ginny. “Now, we know that this tyrant was, for all his faults, only a man.”

“Ashes to ashes, dust to dust!”

“The demon burns in Hell!!”

The Man Who Sets Evil On Fire held up his hand. “We have to repair the damage that he caused. But we can only do this together! We need to work together as we did tonight and heal the rifts and mistrust that Voldemort sowed.”

“He has a point!”

“But first we have to see who was sacrificed to ensure this victory. We need to pay our respects to our fallen friends.” Harry Potter the Man Who Extinguishes looked to Ginny Weasley who nodded her head. “So, everyone let's get to it.”

Three hours later


“Welcome to our last broadcast of Potterwatch,” George Weasley announced into his microphone. By his side sat Lee Jordan and Kingsley Shacklebolt. “Last night, our country was freed from the unjust rule of a madman and his many followers. We owe our freedom to Harry Potter the Man Who Played With Fire – ”

“Wait, I thought we agreed on Harry Potter the Fire Extinguisher!” Lee interjected.

“No, the Man Who – ”

“You two can argue about this later,” Shacklebolt spoke in his deep, calming voice.

“You're right, at any rate, Harry Potter has defeated Tom Marvolo Riddle (who we know as Lord Voldemort) in a spectacular duel. Many of his followers were also killed in the battle, one by the outstanding and astonishing mother of the year, Molly Weasley!”

Shacklebolt sighed then spoke, “This morning, we would like to honor the brave ones who perished in last night's battle.”

“Lavendar Brown.”

“Colin Creevey.”

“Fred Weasley.”

“Nymphadora Tonks.”

“Remus Lupin.”

The list of those who fought for the light went on and on. But finally the three announcers reached the next segment. “Despite the fact that these people fought to keep the Wizarding and Muggle Worlds in darkness, these people should also be remembered as a reminder that evil in the world cannot prevail.”

“Tom Marvolo Riddle.” (Some threw out the cookies they received as payment for joining the Dark Side.)

“Bellatrix Lestrange.” (All the people cheered.)

“Fenrir Greyback.” (Wolf whistles resounded down the streets and many a man was slapped by a purse.)

“Rodolphus Lestrange.” (Silence.)

“Scabius Flint.” (A lot of fan-girls cried at this throughout the world.)

“Vincent Crabbe.” ("Bet he's feeling a bit crabby today, geddit? Crabbe, crabby?" Someone said. They were then smacked.)

The list of Death Eaters that died in the battle also continued on. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, the list ended and George Weasley took a deep breath. “The remaining Death Eaters who attempted to flee will not get very far. They may be able to eat death but they can't outrun justice.”

“Goodmorning, U.K.!” Lee Jordan yelled into the microphone and then the broadcast ended.

In the corner of the Great Hall, Lucius Malfoy looked up at the very cold demeanor of his wife. “Snuggly-Poo?”

She shot him a withering glare and sighing he looked down at the cold stone floor that he was sitting on and drew doodles in the rock dust from a fallen column. But somehow he couldn't stop his bottom lip from trembling without biting it.

Draco Malfoy stood in the close by playing Rock-Paper-Scissors with Gregory Goyle. If he lost one more time he'd have to scrub the whole Hall down with a mop...without magic.

“Rock, paper, scissors!”

“SHOOT!” Draco grabbed the mop and growling to himself began the long process of muggle mopping.