Status: Updated Whenever

Color Me Adventurously

The Dark Lord Confusion

For a good portion of his life DoeADear served the Dark Lord. It was his destiny to work for the Dark Lord while attempting to save the world from certain doom. It was also what he did best.

That's why, when DoeADear found himself in this brilliantly colored world (which made him less emo), he wasted no time in devoting himself to the Dark Lord. But it was all very odd. Here's why:

1. They were both Dark Lords. – But this Dark Lord was not that Dark Lord. The bat-winged man here was by no means the snake-faced wizard there. They didn't walk the same or talk the same.

2. They were both thieves. – Only one Dark Lord stole nothing (or at least it looked that way) and the other Dark Lord stole lives.

3. They both desired information which could change the world as we know it. – But one of them would change the world for the better and the other would change the world for wizard-kind's better.

4. They both had mortal enemies. – The difference here would be that the Dark Lord's was a vicious creature of some sort and the Dark Lord's was, well, a teenage boy with emerald eyes. Just like his mother...

5. They both resided in a dingy dark place. – Except the Fusion Bar was still a good deal nicer than that Riddle Manor.

DoeADear found himself calling the Dark Lord “My Lord” and giving him information about the elusive Harry Potter from time to time. Their conversations went a little something like this:

“My Lord.”

“Um...what?”

“I have received reports.”

“Excellent! What have you heard?”

“Harry Potter has been spotted in Cancun.”

“Who? What? Where? Why?”

“Harry Potter. Spotted. In Cancun. I suppose, it's because they make great mojitos and the beaches are lovely this time of year.”

“...”

“...”


That's about when he usually remembered that this Dark Lord was not that Dark Lord but the Dark Lord of the Maple World who wasn't actually a Dark Lord because the Maple World's Dark Lord was actually called a Black Mage. And neither the Dark Lord nor the Black Mage gave a flying Stirge about Harry Potter.

It was going to take awhile for DoeADear to remember that he was no longer the Dark Lord's trusted OOTP informant but a dangerous, star-weilding assassin. Therefore, DoeADear fixed his claw, readjusted his Free-Spirit Piercing and his Star-Maker badge to glint proudly on his chest, and flung a subi at the adorable bouncy Jr. Celion. Maybe he could find one to make his pet. He'd never had a pet before...
♠ ♠ ♠
Crazy short but oh well ^_^
Hope you liked it anyway.