Status: used to be Forget About It but i changed my mind

A Love Like War

Stuck in dreamland.

I was running around in the large back yard of a familiar house. The lawn seemed like it expanded for much further than it should've, and I felt ridiculously short. I looked down to see what my hands held, and was surprised--my hands and arms were small and stubby, like that of a young child. And I was holding a green and orange plastic water gun.

There were other kids in the yard, running around much like I was, but they all seemed to be having much more fun than I. I felt unwanted, awkward, like an outcast. All the other kids looked a little older than me, had a few more friends than me, and were a lot more comfortable in that yard than I was. A small brunette boy with bushy eyebrows approached me. I tried to say hi, but before the word could leave my mouth, the boy squirted me in the face with a stream of water from his gun.

I closed my eyes and wiped my face off, and when I opened them, I was looking around my year five classroom, water dripping off of my hair and eyelashes, and caramel colored eyes looked at me, entertained by my humiliation, and he threw an empty water bottle in my direction as he laughed with his friends. I started crying and walked out of the classroom, and then I was looking around an airplane.

I looked around the cabin and started walking down the aisle. I knew where I was going. I stopped and sat down in a seat next to the shaggy mop of chocolate brown hair, and I smiled to myself at the sight of his sleeping face. I didn't know why it made me smile.

The plane landed and when I got off of it, I was walking downstairs into a garage to see a band practicing. They were quite good, and I felt slight anger boiling inside of me, though it was quite easily ignored. I ran back up the stairs and out of the house, and the second I exited the front door, I smacked straight into a teenage male body.

I looked up into Alex's eyes and smiled. I tried to frown and push him out of my way, but instead I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck and standing on my toes to kiss him.

He leaned his head in to me, just a little bit further, closer, closer . . . and then a laugh.

He laughed in my face. Pushed me away from him. "Dumb bitch," he spat, then turned and walked away.

I sat up in my bed and looked around my room. 4:17am. I sighed in relief that it had been a dream. Why had I tried to kiss Alex in my dream? Pigs would fly before that would ever happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok im sorry this one's so short but i think it reeally sums up kristin's feelings for alex :--)
opinions???? ok