Status: used to be Forget About It but i changed my mind

A Love Like War

Always room for a second chance.

Alex and I ended up agreeing not to take things any further until we spent some actual time together not being assholes to each other.

We finished recording the song and it turned out really well, and was entitled Remembering Sunday. It landed a solid spot on the new album and on the set list for their upcoming tour. I talked to the rest of the band and told them I wanted to go on tour with them to perform it. They said it would be fine, but I'd have to talk to Matt first to make sure he was okay with it. So I did that.

I was really surprised at how quickly he'd agreed to it. He was hesitant at first, but once I told him Alex and I were putting things on hold, he relaxed. After all, he'd missed me as well, and he knew I'd be good to have on tour. What left me uneasy, though, was the thought of what would happen if Alex and I decided to take things a step further. I had a strong feeling it wouldn't result in anything good. But either way, the idea of being on tour and performing live was exciting. Even if it was only one song, it was still a big deal to me.

It took another week to finish recording the album, and then a month of practicing and perfecting each song that would be played live. I only came on the days the band practiced Remembering Sunday. Alex and I thought it might be better to stay a bit distant until tour, seeing as how we'd be stuck together for three months. But nevertheless, we were excited. And for the time being, we were happy.

---

"Okay, we have all the electrical shit loaded up, we have food, lots of water, lots of alcohol," Matt called out, checking items off a piece of paper in his hand. "Does everyone have their suitcases and stuff?"

"Yes Dad," Jack replied.

"Okay, then get the hell in the bus," Matt ordered. He was in tour manager mode.

Since the band had like, no money at all, they only had two buses. One for all the equipment, and one for all the band and crew members. I wasn't exactly looking forward to sharing a bus bunk cabin with seven guys for three months, but I assumed I'd get used to it pretty quickly.

We all boarded the bus and picked our bunks. Alex's and mine were both top bunks, directly across from each other on opposite sides of the bus. Jack and Rian were below us. That'd be fun to deal with.

After we finished that, we all went out to the lounge part of the bus and gathered around the small couch and coffee table thing. Alex poured us each a shot of vodka.

"To our very first tour and finally making it," he said happily, and we all downed the shots and cheered.

Here goes nothing, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I'm back surprise

This was super short because it's just introducing the second part of the story so yeah I think I might actually start updating regularly again merry christmas