Status: Woe, Is me...idk lol

No Title To Be Found.

The beggining of something different.

Maybe this isn't a story. But hey you're reading. Don't stop.
I was born on January 4th, 1996. I was born in Concord New Hampshire. My parents Michele Orr and Timothy Moran. In love. Maybe. But I'm not sure. They must have been right? Well anyways. They brought me home but states had to ran just so my dad would hold me. Was my mom sleeping around? If so why? Cheating gets you no where but in trouble. Tests came back. I'm his. Good right? I guess you'll find out. I was what they call a perfect baby. What happened they all say? Nothing i just grew up. The first born i had a surprise coming my way. My mom was having twins! Boys. No sisters. What is that, man? I was two when Tyler and Trevor were born. At that time we were living in Florida. My brothers were the only white baby's. Funny i must say. I guess you can say i have a dark sense of humor. Most people say so. We moved back to Concord New Vampire. Mistake? Maybe so. Dad took Trevor to Florida with him. He came back. I dint know how long they were gone for. Do i care? Not so much. This just got worse from there. My lovely farther told my mom to move to Maine and he would meet up with her after she found a place to live and once she had a steady Job. Lies! Just bullshit. He lied to the police. Said she left her kids alone. With no one to watch over them. Abandoned. He beat the system. Won all the trails. My mother was sad. I mean i cant blame her. Her three kids were now in the hands of a druggie/alcoholic. Great. Right? We moved to the other side of concord. The city part. I started 1st grade. As a loner. A freak. In some peoples eyes. I was scared. Alone. No one to lean on. But that ended fast. I made friend easliy. I'm mostly friendly. Not all the time. Well not that i've gotten older. But still make friends fast. I lived there untill i was eight years of age.

Alright i guess this the first chapter.
Or not i'm sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just my life.