Status: Woe, Is me...idk lol

No Title To Be Found.

Off to Franklin. The place i'd rather be.

Things didnt work out in Concord after my dad died. So therefore we moved to Franklin New Hampshire. The place i feel in love with. The people. The drugs. I meet my best friend there. Felicia Mae Tryon. Great person. Even if she doesnt show it. Maybe Franklin isnt the greatest place, but hey its home. At the age of thirtteen i started smoking weed. Not my drug of choice but hey it was a start. At first i loved the feeling. Couldn't get enough of it. The way things felt when i was under its spell. I started drinking the same year. Parties. At thirtteen. Crazy. Not the life my dad would aprove of. Or would he? I mean he had a drug of choice. Cocane. Gross. I said i would never try it. Not after the pain it put me and my family through. I'll get back to that. But i'll go on with life before other drugs. My life was great. Well through my stoned eyes. My grades started slipping badly. From straight A's to F's! I started to not care anymore. I feel the same way now. Not alot of things can make me happy. I just stopped caring. I never cry. I feel like i've lost all emotion. From weed to pills. Now thats my drug of choice. The way they feel when i snort them. The burning. The way it makes my eyes water. I sound crazy. I dont blame my drug use on anyone but myself. But people like think its because of my dads suicide. Maybe. But i dont like to blame my mistakes on ohter people.