I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

"I was thinking about telling you I was in love."

I got off the gate and made my way to him. His lip curved into a smile. I exclaimed, “Surprise!”

He put his hand on my cheek and I got on my tip toes to kiss him. He kissed back like he hadn’t seen me in weeks. When we unlocked lips he asked with excitement,” What are you doing here!?”

I replied,” I sat at home thinking; man my life is pretty boring without you so I decided I should party it up with you on tour.”

His jaw dropped,” You’re kidding right?”

I shook my head.

He exclaimed,” Hell yeah!”

He swooped me into his arms and then we walked down the hill to talk to Matt. I gave Matt a high five and stated,” My faith in your secret keeping has been restored.”

Andy looked at us weirdly,” What do you mean by that?”

Matt smiled,” I picked her up at the airport yesterday.”

Andy laughed,” You shithead!”

Matt put his hands up defensively,” She made me promise not to tell you.”

I smiled a guilty smile. Andy smiled back as he draped his arm around my shoulders. As we were about to walk back to the crowded performing area Andy heard his name being called. He turned around to see Bryan Stars making his way up here. Bryan smiled,” Who is
this?”

Matt joked, “His Miss Lady friend.”

Andy let out a laugh and then answered,” This is Desirae; she won So You Think You Can Dance. She’s my girlfriend.”

Did I just hear him correctly? Girlfriend? Well I guess it kind of fits. The way he has been acting, plus the mark on my neck that is covered by makeup. I found myself smiling. I saw Bryans hand stick out for me to shake. I grabbed his hand and he asked,” Does all of his hate really go to his dick?”

Matt and Andy busted out laughing and my jaw just dropped. I could feel myself blushing and I had absolutely no idea what to say back. I looked at Matt and Andy for help until I realized they were close to rolling on the grass they were laughing so hard. What weirdoes these guys are.

I let them laugh it off with Bryan and I kept my eyes glued to Andy. So I was his girlfriend, huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
Andy said it himself. Finally girlfriend and boyfriend? I think yes <3