I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

"The Passion left unholy; now you found yourself."

A month and a half later:

After more shows we had another break before we had to get ready for Warp tour. Warp tour was about three months away but we had stuff to do. I was back in Los Angeles and wondering about the girl I had met at the wreck.

I searched up her name on Google and found videos of her dancing and pictures professional taken. I found her YouTube channel that had some dances and blogs. Her newest video was label first dance since out of hospital.

The video started with her laughing and she warned,” If I die, it’s all your fault. I’m taking a chance by doing this and my ribs are still rapped. Let’s do this.”

I heard a yell in the back ground and she growled a yell like she was ready. Her dark brown hair was in a messy bun. I couldn’t get through the whole video. I stood up and decided to find out where she was right now. I found out she was a first place competitor at Dance Precisions studio. I drove all the way to Anaheim and finally I was directed by one of the teachers to a staged area down the street where Desirae was said to be.

I pulled out a cigarette as I walked to the stage area. I was pretty plain today. I didn’t have any makeup on and my hair was a mess. I found the place and walked inside after finished my fifth cigarette today. There were a couple people in front of the stage and there was music playing yet no one was on stage. I was actually quite surprised by the music that was playing. Guns N’ Roses was playing from the speakers. I let out a tiny laugh and stood in the back.

I finally spotted Desirae in cheetah print spandex shorts, a black sports bra, and a leather jacket. I could see her mouthing the words to Welcome to the Jungle. After the sung ended she rolled herself onto to the stage and the lights went out.

Suddenly a song by Adele was playing and the lights were back on. I watched as she flawlessly danced on the stage. I was actually amazed at her talent. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I faced an older looking woman. She asked, “Like my first place competitor? Her name is Desirae. She isn’t doing too well, is she?”

I looked at her with disappointment. Are you kidding? I think she is doing great. I replied,” I think she is doing fine.”

She crossed her arms elegantly,” You see, fine isn’t perfect. She decided to go to stupid rock concert instead of practicing and now she isn’t as good thanks to her injuries from a car crash. Tisk tisk.”

God, I did not like this lady. Way to put someone down for something they can’t control. Bitch.

“Sometimes I wake up by the door,
That heart you caught must be waiting for you
Even now when we're already over
I can't help myself from looking for you.

I set fire to the rain.”


As the pitch in the song went higher she did a leap and fell, pretty hard. The older lady walked past me with no hurry. Desirae had her hands on the floor witch caught her fall and she rested her head on the floor. She punched the floor and stood up slowly.

The elder lady stated,” Get off the stage or fix everything.”

Desirae stared straight into her eyes as someone was going to turn off the music. Desirae growled, “Keep the music going.”

The second she said that, she picked up from where she left off. After wards I watched as she stormed off the stage at the end. I found out that most of the dancers leave through the side door so I went outside to smoke in the alley that the dancers walk out of.

She was all a guy could want. Or at least everything I could want. Driven and Talented. I found those attributes very attractive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I might add another chapter after this one tonight. I'm going out of town tomorrow and im not sure if im coming home sunday night or sometime next week.