I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

These Angel's who carry me, they taught me youth and whiskey."

Desirae:

I stepped out of the venue after changing with an angry attitude. My teacher never used to be a bitch but the older she got the worse she was. I decided on doing my audition for SYTYCD without her help after her snap when I fell. I’m not fucking perfect.

I let my softly curled hair out of my loose ponytail and I shook my hair to have a messy look. I made eye contact with some guy who was smoking a cigarette before I even got near him. He stepped away from the wall and smiled.

I cocked my head to the side as I came to realization that was at the end of the alley. Andy Biersack?

He smiled,” Long time no see.”

My angry mood was slowly fading at the sight of his smile. I asked,” What are you doing here?”

He replied,” Just came to say hi.”

I arched my eyebrow,” really?”

He nodded,” yes. So hi there.”

I laughed, “Hey.”

He stated,” You were really good in there.”

I looked enthused,” Great, you saw me fall. My knee locked up and I don’t even know.”

He answered,” What can you do? Even the best fall down sometimes.”

I nodded as his phone rang. He answered it and I just kinda stood there awkwardly. I was unsure of what to do. He looked at me and then nodded.

He asked,” Want to come hang out with Ashley, CC, Jake, and I?”
I jumped at his offer,” Sure sounds like fun. I just have to stop by my house.”

He got into the passenger seat of my c250 Mercedes Benz. He looked strangely at the expensive car but didn’t ask any questions. I drove him to his car and he followed behind me to my house. I kept an eye in the rear view mirror as pulled into the driveway.

I watched his regular expression change as his jaw dropped. My house was huge. Well technically it was my parent’s house but when they passed away in a plane crash I inherited the money, house, and the car I was driving. The car that had crashed was my old car from freshman year of high school.

When he got out of his car I gave him a small smile. He asked stunned,” What do you do for a living?”

I stated,” I told you, I dance and win competitions. I inherited the house from my parents.”

He nodded unsure of whether to ask about that subject yet. He walked besides me as I walked through the front doors. He ran his fingers through his hair as his eyes searched the mansion. He coughed,” Holy shit dude.”

I laughed as I set down my bag on the floor. I shrugged,” It’s really nothing.”

He put his hands on the side of my head and stated,” Look at this. How is this not crazy to live here?”
I chuckled,” I lived here practically my whole life.”

I let him walk around as I put my dance stuff in my room. When I got back downstairs he was looking at pictures and trophies. When he heard my footsteps; he asked,” How long have you been dancing?”

I replied, “Fifteen years.”

He answered,” So I take that as you’re amazing?”

I shrugged,” it all depends on what the judges think. Ready to go?”

He looked away from the mantle and nodded,” So tell me about you. Or whatever the doctor didn’t tell me.”

He stuck his tongue out at me at the end of his statement. I ran my fingers through me hair and thought about what I would say. I started,” Well let’s see, I graduated high school at sixteen with a 4.0 GPA. Went straight to Juilliard and took vocal classes along with Dancing. I model on the side. I was the first baby born on New Years in 1991. So that’s 6 days after you were born. My favorite color is black, I guess. I like all types of music but I like rock the most. My parents died the day before my Juilliard Graduation, which was in May of 2010. I had been eighteen for four months when they died. I’m very independent. And I don’t really know what else to say…?”

He laughed, “Dang only six days apart. I bet you’ve had some crazy parties on New Year’s Eve then huh?”

I shook my head.

He smirked,” Well you will this year. We’ll throw a huge one! And we’ll be in the same boat; we both won’t be able to drink.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Desirae's outfit

So let me know what you think so far! Its basically just getting to know Desirae in this chapter. but yeah, comment and suscribe (: